It is here - finally - alpha 0.1 released!!!!

crical

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Brilliant

Great job guys, this alpha is fantastic, it looks like your on the way to an amazing game. Just one thing I have noticed though and am not sure if this has been posted before (i'm sorry if it has), is that nearly every time you hit the stumps, they start shrinking. Anyway, looks great and the sounds are very realistic as well.:clap

This game also rectifies a problem I've had with many other cricket games. In many other games the pitch and bounce of the ball is changed by the type of shot the batsman is playing, however in this game (so far) this is not the case, allowing for very realistic situations (e.g. the ball going between bat and pad).

Last edited:

Vedarshi

School Cricketer
aah!ive found this thread too late!:facepalm
downloading right now.really slow net.have around 5 min. remaining
anyways i thought this was a dead project.i mean, even 'EA' make a gamein 1 year.:lol
jk sorry-no offense

----------

yay!downloaded

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
right! signing off for good. just cant connect with PC anymore. lost a lot of old members, hence its not the same.

no cricket games, no interesting discussions(general chat has become shockingly inactive and dull), IPL(not interested in mickey mouse cricket) is just making things worse.

posting this to let people know that my lack of forum activity must not be assumed as lack of development with TAOC.

you can even call this move as reducing distractions to focus more on development. In general, gonna drastically reduce internet surfing time...be it planetcricket, facebook, youtube etc.

LM will continue to update the forums and respond to queries / suggestions.

cheers

JK

Sorry to hear that, but I can understand why you feel that way. ;) Best of luck with the game's development - the basics of bat/ball are very solid indeed!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I think it's a good decision, jk. The more you hang out here the more whiners are here on about their BS. Complete non-sense. That makes a normal guy like me drive nuts. I can feel how you guys handle it. Just popped in again to say I'm a big supporter of this project and I wish to take part if any help is needed regarding 3d and keep up the unimaginably great work.

xx

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Please give some update on the game..Waiting for Alpha 0.2 :wave

Mushfiq

School Cricketer
Please give some update on the game..Waiting for Alpha 0.2 :wave

There are going to be NO such thing called Alpha 0.2 until the producers allow the developers to. However, I hope, TAOC is not dead at all and development is in full gear.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the reply ... I just wanted some updates about the game ...They said decisions will be taken on the 1st week of june hopefully ,but no information regarding that.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
There are going to be NO such thing called Alpha 0.2 until the producers allow the developers to. However, I hope, TAOC is not dead at all and development is in full gear.

The formalities are still going on...Once the formalities are done,then you could see a great progress in the work... :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I hope so. Seems that cricket games have disappeared from the horizon entirely!

That is the point I was trying to mention. Getting a good competitive cricket game has almost come to a deadline... And hoping for a cricket like TAOC is very very much welcomed by PC Cricket Game Lovers.......:cheers

slaydya157

School Cricketer
hey guys can anyone help me?
ive download the alpha01
i extracted it
when i click TAOC_Alpha01 it comes up with
error data not found
There should be 'TAOC_Alpha01_Data'
folder next to the executable

Anyhelp would be appreciated i really want to play :/

pak

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I hope the Graphic will improve but allround its just terrific.

Have you also got liecend player from England,Pakistan,SA,India,...

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Yes we have all licenses including Boom Boom bat for extra sixer action

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Do you have any information on the level of completion of the game????:) And also about the release date as well........
There is no message from jkarthik and even from legend master

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread