Mar 6 - India v Ireland

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
was a great ball by zaheer

----------

another edge just wide of yusuf, khan bowling really well and the next ball edged to dhoni and gone. Khan bowling really well. Lovely swing bowling.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
9/2 and Zaheer on FIRE!!!! :lol Hope we get Kevin O Brien early today. That will be a huge surge of confidence for us.

zub2005

International Coach
yusuf pathan has come into the attack not too sure why this early but a nice first ball.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Yusuf Pathan bowling the 4th over??? And he creates drama first ball. Is Dhoni picking one out of his sleeve and putting it into battle? BRAVE MOVE!!:clap

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Our spin loaded attack will get us into trouble if we face SL/PAK/AUS in the knockouts. Mark my words. All this might look good at this stage with Yusuf and pie chuckers of his kind bowling 30 overs but when it comes to the crunch with a batsman going well, the mediocre spin we have will get thrashed like we saw against England.

Zaheer looks in great rhythm though.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
It will be a bigger disaster if we play 3 seamers on such type of pitches, Adi. We have to do with what we have. Spin is our strength, and we got to believe in them. Considering that we have Sreesanth and Nehra in the reserves, its better to play 2 spinners.

aus_maestro

Club Cricketer
I love this Irish team. These two need to stick around for another 10 overs to setup another KOB 50 ball 100. India are dropping in intensity just like England did :yes

jacobfelix

International Coach
Already 22 overs are gone by....if they lose another wicket....I think instead of sending White they better send the big fella :D and hopefully he gets down to business :p

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Dhoni and Kris Srikkanth can go drown themselves in ████ for selecting Chawla.
he was, is and will always be a shitty "Googly" bowler.

completely took away the pressure created by zaheer giving 15 runs in his first over itself. bowling more and more wides and 2 no balls already for a spinner ?

BoomBoom

School Cricketer
When was the last time harbhajan did somethinng good in with bowl???
I hate this guy bcz of his arrogant attitude.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
our so called frontline spinners have looked VERY ordinary today.
pathan and yuvraj have given more flight and turn!

as i type this, yuvraj gets O'Brien......GO UV!!!!! :D:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Super bowling by Yuvraj. His first 5-wkt haul! Just when we needed it the most. A more stronger case for Ashwin to come in place of Chawla. GIVE ASHWIN A CHANCE, DHONI!! He is a much much better bowler than Chawla and probably Harbhajan too

Users who are viewing this thread