.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters
we all know AC 09 is not so editable as CRI 07 but good see your hard work...KIU......:clap:clap:clap

IPL Mega Patch

there is a problem with the roster
dilshan is using slazenger bat of kallis
and praveen kumar is bowling medium pace not fast med

Last edited:
Hey Meet
When I run update1.2.exe it gives me an invalid path error for two files one is layer00.model other one i dont remember....am i doing something wrong what could be the problem please help

When I run update1.2.exe it gives me an invalid path error for two files one is layer00.model other one i dont remember....am i doing something wrong what could be the problem please help
Just click OK.
Hey meet i didn't like your license screen.. Can you make a good one...Please...
No.
there is a problem with the roster
dilshan is using slazenger bat of kallis
and praveen kumar is bowling medium pace not fast med
Change them via Player Editor.

Meet I get a black screen and game freezes.
Installation format done by me:-
1)Installed the game
2)Copied your rosters from Update1.2.7z
3)Copied video to the videos folder
4)Ran IPLkits.exe from original 7zip i.e.the one without any updates(completed without errors)
5)Ran Kolkata stadia.exe from original 7zip(No errors)
6)Ran IPLrest.exe from Update1.1.7z(No errors)
7)Ran update1.2.exe from update1.2.7z(Two errors for layer00.model of path not found)
8)Started game and started a t20 match in kolkatta night and game froze with black screen
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean that this error is fine??
Yeah it'll still replace.
Meet I get a black screen and game freezes.
Installation format done by me:-
1)Installed the game
2)Copied your rosters from Update1.2.7z
3)Copied video to the videos folder
4)Ran IPLkits.exe from original 7zip i.e.the one without any updates(completed without errors)
5)Ran Kolkata stadia.exe from original 7zip(No errors)
6)Ran IPLrest.exe from Update1.1.7z(No errors)
7)Ran update1.2.exe from update1.2.7z(Two errors for layer00.model of path not found)
8)Started game and started a t20 match in kolkatta night and game froze with black screen
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First install the original download, and then the update 1.1

Just click OK.
No.
Change them via Player Editor.

when i do any changes with use of player editor (like in team RR Botha is not bowling But binny completed his 4 overs,so i increase bowling level of Botha,in kochi team Vinay kumar is medium pacer i change in medium fast) game is hang

Users who are viewing this thread