New Zealand in Zimbabwe

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
m_vaughan said:
Jones is better than Chris Martin who was a big flop in the tour of Eng in 2004.
Every bowler has a poor tour. Im allwed to say hat the bowling attack has the potentol to be second best. I never said it was the best. I feel that this is the best bowling attack we have had for a long time. I think youll see an improvewment in our rankings and win ratio. Last year we had the best win ratio in ODI's lets hope we can get up the test rankings.

Anyway I hope the next game isn't such a waste of time.

Sureshot

Executive member
irottev said:
Jones and Giles suck. Hoggard is above average.

Jones has developed a fantastic ability to swing the ball.
Giles is a workhorse and will owrk away all day long, a team player for sure.

Ryand

Club Cricketer
jeromedascorp said:
A BIT rusty? I would say really really rusty considering that they couldnt even get a 100 in an innings.

It is difficult for a team like zim to get in top shape as they face very weak competition in their domestic competition so not much practice.Even NZ tour matches were against NAmibia who should play in the zim or SA domestic circuit.

pal

International Coach
I feel sorry for poor Mpofu, what an unfortunate way to get out.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Ryand said:
It is difficult for a team like zim to get in top shape as they face very weak competition in their domestic competition so not much practice.Even NZ tour matches were against NAmibia who should play in the zim or SA domestic circuit.
Namibia do play on the Zimbabwe doemstic circuit. They came second in the one day competition last season.

Sureshot

Executive member
A bit like Kenya aswell, i can't see any reason why Namibia and Kenya aren't playing more ODIs than ZImbabwe tbh.

Ryand

Club Cricketer
I think there now should be an african cup with namibia,zimbabwe,kenya,uganda and the winner to play south africa.Or maybe some other format.From the four teams above what order would they rank

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Ryand said:
I think there now should be an african cup with namibia,zimbabwe,kenya,uganda and the winner to play south africa.Or maybe some other format.From the four teams above what order would they rank
Zimbabwe would be 3rd and Uganda 4th, it would be a close run thing between Kenya and Namibia for the top spot.

Ryand

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
Zimbabwe would be 3rd and Uganda 4th, it would be a close run thing between Kenya and Namibia for the top spot.

I think kenya topped the african pool in the intercontinental cup but i dont think they beat namibia

Indiangod

International Coach
I'v got a gut feeling that zim will win the 2015 world cup. With the current youngsters playing in the team , and they will get expireneced and good over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread