Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters

Indiangod

International Coach
UsmanCHADDA said:
Thats Australia you are talking about mate. Playing against the Aussies is not an easy job. And seriously I dont rate Pakistan on par with Australia or even England.

Tell me how many times India have been whipped by the Aussies in ODIs? A new record or something :rolleyes:

Look I dont want no arguements here. For pakistani people here's a chance to really take it to the Indians, and they must be enjoying it. India and australia have been close games, It was only the 2003 world cup final and the second vb series final and one tvs cup in India when the Aussies defeated India heavily and the rest was close. And dont forget them tendulkar assualts on them.

Indias not a bad odi side, India has not falied at all since 2001 the only series's India have lost ( a lot of finals), Eng vs India natwest challange 2004, Icc champions thropy 2004 and Ind vs pak 6 odi series in India 2005. So overall India's done really good execpt winning in the finals.

Thier test record is also brilliant .

Indias has not lost an away series since 2002, they have either won it or drawen it, Indias improving. The worlds two best spinners warne and murali has'nt had a good time in India in test matches. Its not long till they become the best ( I HOPE ).

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ok, first of all, Indian fans need stop calling us Pakistanis "anti-Indian" since that stereotypes us as hating India and Indians which is not true at all. UsmanCHADDA has made some very positive remarks about the Indian team that even most Indian fans wouldn't make. If you read back on my posts, you'll notice that I was actually rooting for India to win the Videocon series final (though I wasn't being very obvious about it).

Most cricket fans will take constructive criticism about their teams and not consider them personal attacks on their honor, unlike most (but not all) Indian fans here. How many posts can you count from Pakistani fans in this thread that say "Indians suck". Now compare that number to Indian fans saying that about their own team.

Its true Indiangod that Pakistani team did terrible in WC2003, which is why you won't see me defending that team. Yet you will defend Indian team no matter how bad they play (not saying they did).

As for Pakistanis taking it to the Indians for their losses, that's sports!!! Deal with it. We expect the same showing off from Indian fans if we lose.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
nightprowler10 said:
Ok, first of all, Indian fans need stop calling us Pakistanis "anti-Indian" since that stereotypes us as hating India and Indians which is not true at all. UsmanCHADDA has made some very positive remarks about the Indian team that even most Indian fans wouldn't make. If you read back on my posts, you'll notice that I was actually rooting for India to win the Videocon series final (though I wasn't being very obvious about it).

Most cricket fans will take constructive criticism about their teams and not consider them personal attacks on their honor, unlike most (but not all) Indian fans here. How many posts can you count from Pakistani fans in this thread that say "Indians suck". Now compare that number to Indian fans saying that about their own team.

Its true Indiangod that Pakistani team did terrible in WC2003, which is why you won't see me defending that team. Yet you will defend Indian team no matter how bad they play (not saying they did).

As for Pakistanis taking it to the Indians for their losses, that's sports!!! Deal with it. We expect the same showing off from Indian fans if we lose.

Exactly.

Indiangod dont think that I hate the Indian team or want to always insult them or anything. Its so frustrating that when a team like India, with all of its talented players, lose like this showing no signs of responsibilty. And the illusion that you are in that India have not failed at all since 2001, thats a far-fetched comment. BTW, you forgot the Videocon Cup in 2004.

Last edited:

dazza76

Club Cricketer
nightprowler10 said:

What a great post. some excellent points. :clap

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
well it's human nature...we'll curse our own comunity...but when others do it we get angry....haha humans are crazy

Indiangod

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:

I know a lot of pakistanis like Indians, I can still remember before the world cup final when nearley all the pakistani fans and the pakistani cricket team was rooting India to win the aussies in the final, which was great. But still thier are some people in the world who is some kind of raciest to India and Indians.( not saying this to you, or anyone else.) I'v heard some uncomfortable things said about the Indian cricket team on humpakistani site.

I agree with you on all the things said.

I will defend the team after a bad loss, afterall I am a die-hard Indian cricket fan.

Last edited:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
yes,humpakistani site has made my blood boil.
Those idiots there post so many offending messages against Indians.
That site is used to represent the view of many Pakistanis.

Luckily the Pakistanis here are good friends,who don't have any stupid biased opinion.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
bharat said:

Luckily the Pakistanis here are good friends,who don't have any stupid biased opinion.

That site is used to represent the retarded side of the Pakistani followers :rolleyes:

You can get some of them here aswell eg. the likes of fardin :D

Dhoni

School Cricketer
bharat said:

What????? What web site is that? I will f**k those stupid idiot people up. They better stop talking **** about my India other wise I'll hack their web site. lolz :D Stupid people! I'll kill them. :mad :mad :gundown

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
preet said:
What????? What web site is that? I will f**k those stupid idiot people up. They better stop talking **** about my India other wise I'll hack their web site. lolz :D Stupid people! I'll kill them. :mad :mad :gundown

Cool down terminator ;)

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
preet said:
Thanks for that eloquent reply.

Back on topic people.

Indiangod

International Coach
preet said:

I feel the same too.

pal

International Coach
I have never visited that site before, just went there, and can't stop laughing. They misspelled Pakistan on the main page itself.

Users who are viewing this thread