Newbie Mafia 01 - Endgame

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
A basic game for new players and those players who want to improve their skills in these games. It won't be an open setup though as we are not that behind. So, get going. All are welcome to sign up for this. But, surely not Abhas. I hate him!

Signups

Dr. Pepper
RPHKR
Haarithan
AngryPixel
swirler
Bevab
Great India

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'd class myself as a newbie as I've only played the scooby doo mafia so I'd like to sign up to try and improve. I'm still in MaD's game though so I understand if you'd prefer someone who isn't currently playing a game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't mind if you want to play Mani. It's entirely up to you to handle both the games. You're in.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Nice one. Just because I've signed up to this one doesn't mean I'll drop in activity in MaD's so all is good.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm in. I'm currently the worst mafia player. Want to take that off the track.

6ry4nj

International Coach
I'm in. I'm currently the worst mafia player. Want to take that off the track.

You're the most bullied mafia player. You get told it's bad play whatever you do. Even in my limited experience, I can think of worse mistakes made by others than you've made, including at least one who doesn't even consider themselves a newbie.

It must be impossible for you to learn when you're criticized for everything you do. Don't roleclaim as cop on Day 1 (character claiming is fine). Apart from that, you've been going OK.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
You're not a terrible player Bevab, that's why I gave you Vader, we all make mistakes... as I demonstrated last game. Being mafia can be tough at times...

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't taking anything to heart, Bevab. You do know that we all are good friends and nothing that we say is intended to hurt someone's feeling. Look at me, I accept the fact that I'm not too good at mafia games but still I try to do my best to contribute to the game as much as I can. I'm sure you can do the same and we aren't the only ones learning the game. There are some other members also who have played plenty of games but are still learning, in fact all. We all learn something new from every game, do we? :spy So, don't be shy of learning. Enjoy the games and don't take anything to heart. It's just a game. Enjoy and have fun bro! :)

Users who are viewing this thread