pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have a gut feeling patch 2 will come tomorrow.

Lionden

Club Captain
That was faster than I expected, great job BIGANT!!! keep up the good work :thumbs

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That was faster than I expected, great job BIGANT!!! keep up the good work :thumbs

1t0m

riseinflame1

School Cricketer
seriously.. tired of waiting for patch 2... really wanna enjoy career mode on rookie difficulty.... for heavens sake take out the patch already!!!

tandy45

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
seriously.. tired of waiting for patch 2... really wanna enjoy career mode on rookie difficulty.... for heavens sake take out the patch already!!!

Patience Young one, It isn't in Big Ant's hands, one platform has passed, the other one is waiting to approve the patch, however from what big ant are saying it isn't affecting DBC but rather all games and patches to that particular platform.

kiwe16

School Cricketer

Ah Ha :wave A fellow rookie career mode awaitist. I would start on Amateur but diffuclty increases anyway and also I'm not that good at batting.

P.S. Hurry the f*** up Microsoft.
P.S.S. Hurry the f*** up sony. :mad

----------

Why is everybody wanting more edges in the next patch of DBC 14?:facepalm I once was at 71-8 in a T20 match and 6 of my wickets lost were edges. Ridiculous! Don't make it harder for the guys who still struggle with batting (specifically staying in)

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ah Ha :wave A fellow rookie career mode awaitist. I would start on Amateur but diffuclty increases anyway and also I'm not that good at batting.

P.S. Hurry the f*** up Microsoft.
P.S.S. Hurry the f*** up sony. :mad

----------

Why is everybody wanting more edges in the next patch of DBC 14?:facepalm I once was at 71-8 in a T20 match and 6 of my wickets lost were edges. Ridiculous! Don't make it harder for the guys who still struggle with batting (specifically staying in)

We want more AI batting edges! As many as we give them when batting!

Users who are viewing this thread