Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

Zaneo

Club Captain
Yeah I think people are getting pretty spoilt by BA's interaction on here. Majority of cricket games in the past had no developer input or patches

Now it's just expected countless patches will arrive on a whim
I think maybe people feel disappointed were happy to wait so that things that were obvious problems like running between wickets and correct kits would be worn and made that patch 3. I understand other things aren't as easy to fix and also understand its the pc version that was released as latest patch which was a timing thing and is appreciated. Just dont think you can label either people's reaction or ba actions as both have there reasons. Loving the game, disappointed in alot of it but also loving a lot about always two sides to the coin

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He can say they're doing a good job because it's his opinion. Much like you have an opinion. Thry have addressed the community and you continually ignore this fact.

So the console users were indeed guinea pigs... - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

In my opinion...it's beyond foolish to expect another progress report when a patch was only released a week and a half ago. Let them collect real, rational feedback based on prolonged gameplay. Not flash in the pan reactions.
I find it unforgivable that a cricket game can be shipped and have 3 subsequent patches without fixing the issue of customising the field placings not working. It's unacceptable and should have been corrected immediately, much less found before it was shipped. Everything else that is supposedly wrong with the game is secondary to that issues. IMO.

micgrech

Club Captain
He can say they're doing a good job because it's his opinion. Much like you have an opinion. Thry have addressed the community and you continually ignore this fact.

So the console users were indeed guinea pigs... - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

In my opinion...it's beyond foolish to expect another progress report when a patch was only released a week and a half ago. Let them collect real, rational feedback based on prolonged gameplay. Not flash in the pan reactions.

You just keep defending there!

In anycase Im not the onlyone on here bringing who is peed off about this!

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm sure it's been mentioned.. But the ability to put certain players in certain fielding positions, I don't want my 50 year old top order batsman fielding in the covers when his natural home is in the slips.. And if possible, if I want one field for a seam up bowler, and a different one for a slow/spin bowler, it'd be nice to have that, instead of fannying about whenever i have a spinner and seam up bowler working in tandem.. Finally, sunglasses, it's no fun smacking Mark Waugh around the park, when he's not wearing his sunnies. etc

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
A simple small patch to give the Fielding aspect a kick up the Jack , will go a long way in adding much needed breathing space to the rest of the issues .

Currently our Online Experience is a bit of a Toss - Up with regards to the random nature of all things fielding related.

There has not been any mention of this by BA , they really dont need weeks of info from us to see/confirm its stuffed.

Its been Stuffed since release , so that reasoning doesnt apply to this . How many more videos of the idiotic Fielding needs to be posted ?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Agreed...yet if you are quick to set a field manually online I find the random placing of a fielder when picking a preset field doesnt happen .... so for now i am sticking to changing my field one oke at a time...

roop

School Cricketer
Just a thought came to mind so just want to share it about the AI field placement.
So in academy we have a option of fixed power play and the other power play for odi's so when ever we select these powerplay it always implemented in the matches we play so why not we can have the option in academy to have fixed defensive play(minimum 4,max 5 fielder)which we can put from over 7th to over 20th(for example in T20) in this way it will also be implemented in the matches like the fixed powerplay.
I hope it make some sense and someone from Big Ant will read this and we can have this in next patch. Thanks for ur time for reading.

DMenon

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone finding that on Legend difficulty your bowling economy in T20I is really low? Mine is at about 4.5. Not realistic at all.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Anyone finding that on Legend difficulty your bowling economy in T20I is really low? Mine is at about 4.5. Not realistic at all.
Increase the bowling difficulty...Have had sooo many realistic economy in T20...Like once 4 overs 35 runs, 3-15 where believe it or not the AI played me out in the 4th over and ended up winning the match and few balanced spells as well like 2-26 etc..

Gotta say that AI uses me really well in the matches, it just feels amazing...Once had a 10 run 1st over in powerplay then AI took me off the spell later gave me 12th over and the 14th over then made me bowl the 19th over...

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a thought came to mind so just want to share it about the AI field placement.
So in academy we have a option of fixed power play and the other power play for odi's so when ever we select these powerplay it always implemented in the matches we play so why not we can have the option in academy to have fixed defensive play(minimum 4,max 5 fielder)which we can put from over 7th to over 20th(for example in T20) in this way it will also be implemented in the matches like the fixed powerplay.
I hope it make some sense and someone from Big Ant will read this and we can have this in next patch. Thanks for ur time for reading.
You can already do that under fielding restrictions can't you?

D

Deleted member 46200

A simple small patch to give the Fielding aspect a kick up the Jack , will go a long way in adding much needed breathing space to the rest of the issues .

Currently our Online Experience is a bit of a Toss - Up with regards to the random nature of all things fielding related.

There has not been any mention of this by BA , they really dont need weeks of info from us to see/confirm its stuffed.

Its been Stuffed since release , so that reasoning doesnt apply to this . How many more videos of the idiotic Fielding needs to be posted ?
Or a large patch to sort out all the silly issues in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread