Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.09), Xbox One (1.0.0.10) and Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

PjPage59

Club Captain
The whole fielding section needs to be looked at.
Apart from outfielders not wanting to catch, things like throwing at the stumps rather than the super slow mo floating throw to the bowler or keeper when you need a quick shot at the stumps .

Also it seems the weird runouts have gone but now theres no runouts at all or stumpings
My biggest problem with the fielding is throwing to the keeper and he just stands there, completely motionless as the ball rolls past him or fielders doing it when the ball is hit at them.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the great patch bigant.night games more smooth now on Xbox one.and love the backfoot shots having more power than before.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for the great patch bigant.night games more smooth now on Xbox one.and love the backfoot shots having more power than before.

Not a single Back Foot pull shots are carrying over boundary line. Unable to hit sixes using the pull shots.

Did you get any?

Can you share me your game play modifiers?

zayno

Club Captain
on xbox one - playing on pro set all batting modifiers to 40 on medium and set bowling influence to 75. Also timing is key - play late on backfoot more power than playing early.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
on xbox one - playing on pro set all batting modifiers to 40 on medium and set bowling influence to 75. Also timing is key - play late on backfoot more power than playing early.

I am playing on PS4 PRO with LEGEND difficulty, Kane Williamson Career Mode.

I have enabled the modifiers in Hardest and edited all batting modifiers to 25 including bowling Quality influence.

Even then I found all the pull shots being caught at square leg not even deep square leg not sure why... batting indicators all showing green as well.

i find lofted straight shots also does not clear the boundary , but atleast it going for 4 .[DOUBLEPOST=1529564828][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you please post a video of pull shot being hit for 6 ? Also the screenshots of all your modifiers if possible. Thanks!

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great patch. Personally, for me, things have moved absolutely in the right direction.

So far, my observation is that chasing teams in career mode have a huge advantage, particularly when you simulate. High totals are chased with relative ease when simulating in career mode.

D

Dutch

Great patch. Personally, for me, things have moved absolutely in the right direction.

So far, my observation is that chasing teams in career mode have a huge advantage, particularly when you simulate. High totals are chased with relative ease when simulating in career mode.
Like England in real life :p

D

Deleted member 185125

My team made 377 in 50 over (batting career mode) and then Zimbabwe chased it down within 40 overs. And it continues the same way with remaining matches as well. Simulating second batting does require fixing.

Btw, checked batting stats and all looks fine till now.

tosser182

Club Captain
Coming back to the game after a few months and patches and I see the tracking stats still haven't been fixed, are there any plans?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
My team made 377 in 50 over (batting career mode) and then Zimbabwe chased it down within 40 overs. And it continues the same way with remaining matches as well. Simulating second batting does require fixing.

Btw, checked batting stats and all looks fine till now.

The simplest way for me to check the Stats issue is to just take a screenshot of my two tried and tested openers walking out each time for another Pro20.

And sure as hell , each time they walk out with exactly the same stats , nothing changes after completing the previous Pro20. Its as if it never happened.

So I`m not sure what facet of the stats you are referring to thats fixed , but mine is not.

D

Deleted member 185125

The simplest way for me to check the Stats issue is to just take a screenshot of my two tried and tested openers walking out each time for another Pro20.

And sure as hell , each time they walk out with exactly the same stats , nothing changes after completing the previous Pro20. Its as if it never happened.

So I`m not sure what facet of the stats you are referring to thats fixed , but mine is not.
I'm checking the stats section under my career player and everything shows correctly. I haven't checked what shows when he walks in.
I'm referring to Career mode batting stats. Earned not outs , 100s and rest all fine.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

which mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread