Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.11), Xbox One (1.0.0.12) and Steam

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
What if you try and change AI bowling skills of the team you control? I think Im gonna try that tommorrow and change my AI bowler skills to maybe 90's +

I control just one career player, so his skills are set and can only be improved through playing.

And I use standard controls, always have. Don’t think I’ve even looked at the classic ones!

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
After having shelved the game, I was itching to play so got into it a bit. I was able to manage a few wickets in career mode as a spinner. None still as a pacer. This game is so close, I can feel it.

I know I've mentioned this prior, but just a plea to please bring in the ability to participate in the world cup in career mode. Everything else is coming together so nicely, slowly. Initially I was put off by this game series, but the latest patch has given me some confidence to at least consider upcoming cricket games from them.

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I know I've mentioned this prior, but just a plea to please bring in the ability to participate in the world cup in career mode. Everything else is coming together so nicely, slowly. Initially I was put off by this game series, but the latest patch has given me some confidence to at least consider upcoming cricket games from them.

World Cup and T20 cup would be great, can’t see it happening at this point though. I’ll be looking at the next entry with a bit of interest, but I’ll be buying it a few months after release. They’ve made a ton of progress in Ashes as the months have gone by but on release it was a bit of a dog.

mani88888

School Cricketer
No we can play world cup in career mode i recently played a t20 world cup in career mode and we are runner up my team was australia

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No we can play world cup in career mode i recently played a t20 world cup in career mode and we are runner up my team was australia
Perhaps you're confused so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Please abstain from making false claims as it gives the wrong feedback to people if they are potentially working on a fix. The 50 over world cup in career mode is unplayable for players. This was the case before the recent patch as well.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
World Cup and T20 cup would be great, can’t see it happening at this point though. I’ll be looking at the next entry with a bit of interest, but I’ll be buying it a few months after release. They’ve made a ton of progress in Ashes as the months have gone by but on release it was a bit of a dog.
My favourite patch was the one before the last one, as a career player. Pacers were getting wickets, there were edges, stats were almost fully fixed, and you could play all world cups.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favourite patch was the one before the last one, as a career player. Pacers were getting wickets, there were edges, stats were almost fully fixed, and you could play all world cups.
The best patch by far is the latest one. Minor adjustments and we have a cricket game like never before. Small things like wickets and the career world cup should have been fixed with the last patch. Hopefully, we get another surprise early February! :)

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The best patch by far is the latest one. Minor adjustments and we have a cricket game like never before. Small things like wickets and the career world cup should have been fixed with the last patch. Hopefully, we get another surprise early February! :)
I think that is fair enough, although with this patch I find the bowling has become a bit tedious, particularly in career mode. The patch two patches ago had bowling down perfectly, at least in my opinion.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I am unable to connect to Ashes right now from 4 hours as servers showing busy status. I think an update might be planned for tomorrow. Good work BigAnt.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Next patch must include 1. Career World Cup fix
2. Field Editor Fix
3. Catches dropping short from fielders on the boundary.

What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread