Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.11), Xbox One (1.0.0.12) and Steam

Manwar21

School Cricketer
lol its what happened to us PS4 guys, we got used to it
I am playing on a PS4. The previous patch that changed timing made it later, i.e. we had to start playing the ball later. this new patch has gone back in the other direction without the ability to adjust the slider to the pre patch setting. Is this just effecting me?

D

Deleted member 185125

looks like a great game bro.any tips for field setting for one day matches as i havent really explored that side of things much
I don't normally play ODIs. But in T20 below are my go to field placements.

Powerplay:-
IMG_20190111_202544__01.jpg

Spinner:-

IMG_20190111_202909__01.jpg

Pacer:-

IMG_20190111_202532__01.jpg

And modifier settings as below:-

IMG_20190111_203241__01.jpg
IMG_20190111_203254__01.jpg

Note : I'm on Standard controls for batting and classic for bowling.

SiddGaming

School Cricketer
from morning i am not able to access please tell me anyone else is facing or not i play on pc not in ps4 any pc user please confirm it.[DOUBLEPOST=1547221360][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also cannot access community to download players and teams. Game must be down or something
what is showing in ur message the table 'audit' is full??

Ball tamper steve

School Cricketer
from morning i am not able to access please tell me anyone else is facing or not i play on pc not in ps4 any pc user please confirm it.
I am on ps4[DOUBLEPOST=1547221522][/DOUBLEPOST]It says the xricket
from morning i am not able to access please tell me anyone else is facing or not i play on pc not in ps4 any pc user please confirm it.[DOUBLEPOST=1547221360][/DOUBLEPOST]
what is showing in ur message the table 'audit' is full??
Mine says the cricket academy is unavailable, please try again later

SiddGaming

School Cricketer
I am on ps4[DOUBLEPOST=1547221522][/DOUBLEPOST]It says the xricket

Mine says the cricket academy is unavailable, please try again later

yes while i tried to register to a new account i thought there is a problem in my account i received the same message as u wrote the cricket academy is unavailable, please try again later , but while logging it says 'audit' is full?? how come audit comes to a gameplay?

Ball tamper steve

School Cricketer
yes while i tried to register to a new account i thought there is a problem in my account i received the same message as u wrote the cricket academy is unavailable, please try again later , but while logging it says 'audit' is full?? how come audit comes to a gameplay?
I have nothing about audit is full.

rasdan

Club Captain
I don't normally play ODIs. But in T20 below are my go to field placements.

Powerplay:-
View attachment 216841

Spinner:-

View attachment 216842

Pacer:-

View attachment 216840

And modifier settings as below:-

View attachment 216844
View attachment 216843

Note : I'm on Standard controls for batting and classic for bowling.

many thanks thats great mate.coming to the end of the final ashes test in which ive lost the series so hopefully can turn it around in the shorter forms.Oh and on response to those having trouble accessing the academy i havent had any problems,downloaded a couple of players last night and was fine

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am playing on a PS4. The previous patch that changed timing made it later, i.e. we had to start playing the ball later. this new patch has gone back in the other direction without the ability to adjust the slider to the pre patch setting. Is this just effecting me?
i dont feel any difference

Ball tamper steve

School Cricketer
many thanks thats great mate.coming to the end of the final ashes test in which ive lost the series so hopefully can turn it around in the shorter forms.Oh and on response to those having trouble accessing the academy i havent had any problems,downloaded a couple of players last night and was fine
Hey there

Have you tried accessing the academy today? Still cant get on

Users who are viewing this thread