Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.11), Xbox One (1.0.0.12) and Steam

SiddGaming

School Cricketer
what about rasdan and jerm bro r u all getting issues in online academy downloading players??

SiddGaming

School Cricketer
no problems when searching by team name... havent done any other downloading as such
u can login in to the account and search players and all right u haven't downloaded that's a different issue we cant even log in into the community to access uniforms stadium players download. this is the message we are getting dont know is it in india or outside india too..

this is exactly the problem having no clues of 'audit' file full.. being a pc player

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good Flat throws from infield
Positive ai running
Wicket keeper is too active for legside, takes unrealistic catches on legside
Getting ai out is very hard, no edges lbw

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC Steam version Im getting all kinds of wickets now. Deleted old career and started new one. Just finished my third 3 day match and took 11 wicket in total. 3 lbw's, 2 clean bowled and 6 edges caught behind. Community still not working though

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
PC Steam version Im getting all kinds of wickets now. Deleted old career and started new one. Just finished my third 3 day match and took 11 wicket in total. 3 lbw's, 2 clean bowled and 6 edges caught behind. Community still not working though
Do you mind elaborating on this. What kind of bowler are you? How many innings have you put in? What's the approach?

I have started multiple careers, with different bowling types, and am not seeing any wickets in career at all (PS4). This still persists with over a 100 innings for me. Please only report success after a lengthy test period as it might give the wrong impression to developers that the issue does not exist.

JustUrCommonGamer

School Cricketer
I'm on PC, playing casual T20 matches. Really Struggling to get any wickets after the latest patch. I've had a few balls that where knicked through to the slips, but on all occasions catching mini game didn't pop up and the fielder just ended up dropping dropped the ball. Not a single whiff of a LBW, clean bowl, or a catch in the field.

Users who are viewing this thread