PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
HBK. I mean after finishing a inns and say you make 80 and in the second inns back to zero same for bowlers. PS3 had inns but not matches. PS Bowling is so hard now.:( I suck.:(:(

----------

I'm not sure how it's meant to function in the game but I'm of the opinion it shouldn't carry over between innings. In fact, there's an argument to say that it shouldn't even carry over between days play. For example someone brings up a hundred in the last session of the day and is full of confidence... Next morning he comes out, conditions are different, may be feeling crook etc..his confidence can't be as high a it was the day before surely?

If i remember right say you are on 100 not out with full confidence then a break it should go down maybe 25% for same day and 50% for next day. The PS3 version was fine but if i am right HBK is on it so all cool.:thumbs

akshay2009

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not able to replace teams. the error says "this feature will be enabled in the future" . Please help .

shr_ram

Associate Cricketer
Game crashed while simultating completion and casual mode several. Anyone else faces this problem

stephanvos

School Cricketer
Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1/20
Ground: Newlands Cape Town
Teams: SAF current and AUS current
Get Best:

Description of Issue:
AI does not react to batsman hitting 5 sixes in a row in the long on long off area. It should put a fielder there to deter the batsman from attempting the shot again.
Seen the same thing in a five over match where I kept hitting fours on the square log boundary without the AI putting a fielder there. This does make it feel unrealistic. :(

scampy

Club Captain
Hi Guys,

Mode: Career
Match Type: Age 16, Shield game
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):1st match, 1st over.
Ground:Sydney Cricket Ground
Teams: NSW Blues
Get Best: ?
Description of Issue: For some reason in Career Mode I cant change the Batting or Bowling Camera angle. Try as I might nothing happens. When I select Practise mode, Tour mode it works fine. Can we fix ASAP? I cant progress in career mode as I hate broadcast view and I cant change it.

While we are on the subject of camera angles I think it needs to be tweaked. Badly. Why can the nets session camera angles bowling (Far) and bowling (close) not be replicated EXACTLY during a match? the slight angle as the bowler comes in stuffs up my line as the batsman trying to hit the ball.

Access camera options from menu in that first game. It shows batting, bowling and running cams specific for career game. Adjust to suit. It keeps these cameras for subsequent games and careers.

Kmillz98

Club Captain
Mode:any
Match Type:any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): AT the start when loading weather
Ground: any
Teams:any
Get Best:
Description of Issue: When the loads up the weather it shows the day 1 and then crashes (working fine before update)

Last edited:

Quoling

School Cricketer
Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Constant
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best:

Description of Issue:
AI fielders run like Usain Bolt managing to run from Long On to Long Off in the space of less than a second... perfectly good shots are suddenly "caught" due to the speed of the fielder.

Being caught on boundary shows C&B when batsman walks off the pitch.

When using "full" fielding assistance, why is the field constantly the same, no adjustment to what is being played at all. Way to complex to constantly change field for every ball, takes an age.

Eoin Morgan was playing for both England and Ireland at the same time...even managed to be caught by himself.

Started a new Career playing for Middlesex against Warwickshire and the game was being played in MELBOURNE!

Starting a new game against Computer takes ages as it "waits" for the opponent - why is this so difficult?

Last edited:

balkeet

International Coach
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1/20
Ground: Newlands Cape Town
Teams: SAF current and AUS current
Get Best:

Description of Issue:
AI does not react to batsman hitting 5 sixes in a row in the long on long off area. It should put a fielder there to deter the batsman from attempting the shot again.
Seen the same thing in a five over match where I kept hitting fours on the square log boundary without the AI putting a fielder there. This does make it feel unrealistic. :(

at what difficulty you were playing?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Mode: Career
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I just turned 35 in my career, and got this popup, after I pressed OK, I got the pop up again and then was able to play the first match of the season.

Attachments

• Screenshot (449).png
    Screenshot (449).png
    127.6 KB · Views: 95

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Looking into this one now.

Are you specifically talking about creating the tour and playing it? Or when you just create a tour and have backed out to the menu. There's a possibility that at some point you might be stomping the auto save if it's the latter, for which I'd recommend letting the game sit on the menu for around 10 seconds.

Thanks.

Nah, what happens is this:

I create the Rebel England 1982 tour to SA, including calendar adding the warm ups and competitions (all competitions and matches and the teams featured are my own custom ones).

I go and play that tour, and save.

If I exit the game and go back in, the tour i started is saved and i can continue it. however, the tour is no longer available as a "new" tour to play, is i wished to start it again.

lashpash

Club Captain
Match Type: Casual - T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Occurred after match had finished
Ground: London
Teams: England vs Pakistan
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Title stuck on exiting game, with spinning loading icon, after the match had finished. & also cant replace teams it stuck on replacing team

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks.

Nah, what happens is this:

I create the Rebel England 1982 tour to SA, including calendar adding the warm ups and competitions (all competitions and matches and the teams featured are my own custom ones).

I go and play that tour, and save.

If I exit the game and go back in, the tour i started is saved and i can continue it. however, the tour is no longer available as a "new" tour to play, is i wished to start it again.
Yep , thanks for confirming. We managed to repro it minutes after getting onto it this morning.

What I can confirm is that this issue is currently PC only (same with the confidence issue @79cricket mentioned earlier. So it won't exist on patch 2 on PS3 & 360 when that releases).

We'll get fixing it ASAP and push a fix when done.

Users who are viewing this thread