PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Copying this here from the downloads forum help desk thread. Also had my game stop accepting controller input like the above posts but thought that was just my controller. Weird.

All my mods seem to have disappeared from the game. I played it two days ago and everything was fine, and now I'm back with all the default logos and everything again. All the folders are still exactly where they were. Any idea what's happened? Interestingly, when I opened the Academy it said I needed the latest version of the game but I've opened and closed Steam and the game itself a few times now and have been given no prompt to get a newer version if that is indeed the cause - but if nothing has changed with the coding on my game, why are my mods suddenly AWOL? I've tried shutting down and rebooting my computer too but to no avail, as well as verifying the game files in Steam. I don't really want to play it again without them now. :-/

manoharalla

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you people, i frightened pirate mode switched on due to my alt+f4's. Now i am happy bcz we are getting a new patch or atleast server updated tommorow:rolleyes.

Last edited:

silentuk

Club Captain
Just checked and all of my mods have disappeared from the game too as per the above post. Something weird going on.

hayesia

School Cricketer
Same thing has hapenned to me aswell!!! never had any problems before today
Steam ID: hayesia

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Sounds like a major and widespread issue that needs sorting ASAP - needless to say it's a gamebreaker. Hopefully it didn't happen when anyone was 95 not out...

sunnyd270

Club Cricketer
Same thing has hapenned to me..
steam ID : sunnyd270 all modds are disappeared... :(

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Certainly looks like the PC version has a real problem. Is there anyone out there who can still get the game working for more than a few minutes?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Am going to give it another shot now...

Nope - five minutes in and controller stops responding. Am going to try with another saved game, and then a new career, to see if this is some sort of save file corruption.

Last edited:

Plotinus

Associate Captain
MasterBlaster, I don't think that it's a file corruption problem. It is happening for me (and apparently a lot of people on Steam) in different game modes. I'm getting the same in a casual match. Looks like we'll have to sit tight until BA can get to this.

uci

School Cricketer
Am going to give it another shot now...

Nope - five minutes in and controller stops responding. Am going to try with another saved game, and then a new career, to see if this is some sort of save file corruption.
Its unlikely to be that, I even tried just net practice- same thing happened.

sunnyd270

Club Cricketer
Steam id: sunnyd270
all mods like teams sponsor and teams logos have disappeared :(

D

Deleted member 9102

I'm sure it will be fixed soon - bear in mind that Big Ant are based in Melbourne, Australia where it is currently 3:20AM.

grkrama

National Board President
Ok temporary FIX guys, just put steam in offline mode and switch off internet or block dbc in firewall, you will be able to play as well as mods work.

so seems to be a CA issue, probably they are updating or something.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It's not save game based, neither does it just affect batting. Thanks for temporary fix. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408900991][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sure it will be fixed soon - bear in mind that Big Ant are based in Melbourne, Australia where it is currently 3:20AM.

Fair point.

Users who are viewing this thread