cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
System Specs
Core i3, 4gb RAM, 500GB Hard Disk, Intel hd graphics
Sorry I downloaded this game from torrent so I dont have a steam id

What sort of a brain dead moron would think it's ok to get customer support from devs for a pirated copy!!! I mean what's the IQ of these morons?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Description of Issue: When I start the game it says you need to be online to play the game when I am launching it from Steam itself and am online the whole time..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Description of Issue: When I start the game it says you need to be online to play the game when I am launching it from Steam itself and am online the whole time..

yeah i had that once yesterday, although oddly it didn't actually stop me from playing...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
yeah i had that once yesterday, although oddly it didn't actually stop me from playing...
I had to close using Alt+F4 and restart it about 5-6 times continuously after that only had a normal start....

alitahir

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Yeah I have had the same issue in TableTop Cricket...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I had to close using Alt+F4 and restart it about 5-6 times continuously after that only had a normal start....
to avoid restarting do this, log out from steam chat and log in again, now run the game it will detect internet connection.
if you have slow connection then it will take time to detect.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
to avoid restarting do this, log out from steam chat and log in again, now run the game it will detect internet connection.
if you have slow connection then it will take time to detect.
Ok thanks...

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On boot if you don't press any button on xbox controller you get a blank screen after about a minute,this just doesn't happen to me,this issue affects a friend who i play online also.

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On boot if you don't press any button on xbox controller you get a blank screen after about a minute,this just doesn't happen to me,this issue affects a friend who i play online also.

It happens to me on my PC too....I have to force close the game then...

stephanvos

School Cricketer
2015-03-10_00001.jpg AI batting simulation issue - opposition cannot chase ODI totals, almost always fall short with plenty of wickets remaining

Mode:
Career
Match Type: Pro 40
Over Count (40):
Ground:
Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue:
Whenever the AI has to chase a total they almost always fall short.
For example I played a match in career mode where our team batted first and got 226/10
The opposition only managed 163/3 in 40 overs!

This happens time and again in one day matches. Seems that there is a AI simulation issue when they bat second.
It is not realistic for a team to score only 163 in 40 overs having only 3 wickets down.
Surely in the latter overs they are going to start taking risks in order to up the run rate and either score more runs or lose wickets.

This issue does break the game for me in career mode.
Is this a known issue? This has been discussed on steam as well and there are definitely other people who have experienced the same issue.

Added screenshot of another match with again the same issue.
Dur batted second and only managed 156 in 40 overs with only 3 wickets down.

Regards
Stephan

Last edited:

standogg

Club Cricketer
Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 and Test Match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Can't Remember
Ground: Can't Remember
Teams: Kings XI vs Rajasthan Royals x 2 (Different matches same season) Australia vs West Indies test match (not sure its a team specific thing)
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Bowled balls (Using A on the controller) on or just outside of off stump maybe just slightly full (right on the edge of the perfect zone) of a good length and in all 3 occasions the batsman (Steve Smith, Shane Watson and a West Indies batsman I can't remember) edged the ball through to the keeper who took the catch and the umpire gives the batsman out and it then goes to the cutscene of my bowler and his team mates celebrating, but then it returns to the game and the batsman you just dismissed is still at the crease and the wickets lost hasn't changed. I've viewed the replays of all 3 and there is a clear deflection off the edge (a nice loud nick sound during the game too) and the ball easily carried through to the keeper so it's a legit catch. Not sure if it matters or not but in all 3 it was a right arm medium pacer bowling to right handed batsmen, surprisingly it has never happened to me in any of the 120-150 Australian Domestic matches I've played across my 4 careers.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 and Test Match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Can't Remember
Ground: Can't Remember
Teams: Kings XI vs Rajasthan Royals x 2 (Different matches same season) Australia vs West Indies test match (not sure its a team specific thing)
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Bowled balls (Using A on the controller) on or just outside of off stump maybe just slightly full (right on the edge of the perfect zone) of a good length and in all 3 occasions the batsman (Steve Smith, Shane Watson and a West Indies batsman I can't remember) edged the ball through to the keeper who took the catch and the umpire gives the batsman out and it then goes to the cutscene of my bowler and his team mates celebrating, but then it returns to the game and the batsman you just dismissed is still at the crease and the wickets lost hasn't changed. I've viewed the replays of all 3 and there is a clear deflection off the edge (a nice loud nick sound during the game too) and the ball easily carried through to the keeper so it's a legit catch. Not sure if it matters or not but in all 3 it was a right arm medium pacer bowling to right handed batsmen, surprisingly it has never happened to me in any of the 120-150 Australian Domestic matches I've played across my 4 careers.

Delay your appeal by a second or so after you get the edge. I thought this bug only existed on consoles and am surprised it still persists on the PC version despite multiple patches applied to it.

Westindies

Club Captain
After the recent update, in one of the career matches the game was completely frozen, bowler didnt bowl, i was fielding at deep third man cant see anything properly

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 10
Ground: Delhi Park
Teams: "Zaff's 11" v "MattW Yellow Jackets XI"
Get Best: Custom teams.
Description of Issue:
I got a stumping off a wide on the second last ball of the innings, finished the innings with two more deliveries and then the scorecard finished showing that bowler who bowled the last over as having bowled 1.1 overs and the innings being 10.1 overs long.

Also interesting is the mention of the opposition having won by 2 wickets at the mid innings break, usually it says that it is tied.

2015-03-13_00015.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-03-13_00017.jpg
    2015-03-13_00017.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread