PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Mode: Competition (1st Test match of 3 match series)
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st innings, 31.3 overs
Teams: West Indies (CG) v England CG
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Game froze. I was batting, 143/1 with Cook and Balance both in the 60s, going nicely. Sweep to midwicket, attempting 2nd run and fielder picks up the ball, game just freezes. Best I have batted in ages and first time I've made runs with left-handers in forever. Absolutely gutted.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Mode: Career
Match Type: FC
Over Count: 12.4 3rd Innings
Teams: Glamorgan v Worcestershire
Get Best: Yes
Description: Controller movements ignored when trying to move around the crease when batting.

Thanks to Blocker, he reminded me of the idea of using a controller overlay. I've experienced this so many times where randomly for a ball I'll just be stuck on the crease, no amount of movement will work.

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
today i was playing career mode then rain came in over reduced 50 to 46 but target not reduced.my team score 277 in 50 over but when opponent team was batting then rain came in but score board target was same as 277 in 46 over. is it a bug ?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st innings, 26.2 overs
Teams: Weaklings v England Rebel XI 1982 (both custom teams)
Description of Issue: Clear edge not given out and review failed. Had this edge to a spinner:
D2onXEX.jpg

produced a clear and audible noise as well as visible deviation. given not out. on review, it went to hotspot but never showed the delivery, batsman and keeper were static for ages, then keeper moves slightly (as they do in anticipation of delivery) then cut to umpire keeping his decision. Just a ridiculous kick in the teeth.

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Description of Issue: Clear edge not given out and review failed. Had this edge to a spinner:
D2onXEX.jpg

produced a clear and audible noise as well as visible deviation. given not out. on review, it went to hotspot but never showed the delivery, batsman and keeper were static for ages, then keeper moves slightly (as they do in anticipation of delivery) then cut to umpire keeping his decision. Just a ridiculous kick in the teeth.
this also happened to me many times.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
also, to clarify - the review process DIDN'T show snicko
There are way too many ways of escaping with that graphics and the happening stuff....

-Bat doesnt show any contact in the animation side but its hit..
-Ball seems to be touching the bat but no edge sound or considered as edge...
-Ball goes through the bat a lot of times still...
-Mistimed shot which seems to have gone fine goes through the bat again but it goes finer..
and so many are there....

Hope they get that stuff close to 100% as it should be like "what you see is what you get" in the game rather than "oh ok its that issue , that's fine" because its not good to see such stuff visually as well...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
D2onXEX.jpg

another later in the same innings - clear sound and deviation
ZHFWgSt.jpg

cubanpete

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

I just got the game today and i'm having an issue. Randomly during gameplay the screen will go black. The game continues to play without visuals. Alt tabbing to desktop then back into the game fixes the problem but it happens often enough to be quite annoying.

Any Ideas? I had some older drivers for my radeon installed so I updated them but it hasn't fixed the problem.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi Guys,

I just got the game today and i'm having an issue. Randomly during gameplay the screen will go black. The game continues to play without visuals. Alt tabbing to desktop then back into the game fixes the problem but it happens often enough to be quite annoying.

Any Ideas? I had some older drivers for my radeon installed so I updated them but it hasn't fixed the problem.
ok i got it.
first and foremost you should get your copy of game verified.
now about your problem.
go to your power settings and change this
Turn off the display- when plugged in - never
if you want you can change this for when on battery

cubanpete

School Cricketer
ok i got it.
first and foremost you should get your copy of game verified.
now about your problem.
go to your power settings and change this
Turn off the display- when plugged in - never
if you want you can change this for when on battery

Hey mate, I tried this yesterday and I can confirm that it worked for me, it's weird that the computer doesn't pick up input from the game and turns the monitor off.

I've put in a submission to get my game verified as well.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Mode : Career
Match Type : ODI

I've been facing a weird issue since day before yesterday. After I end up playing a match with a career player I've created (playing all 3 formats for India), after completion of the match when the game goes back to the initial page of career player and at the time when it says "loading", the game crashes to the dekstop, which then means that the match I just played doesn't get added to my career player's record. I've played 10 matches since day before yesterday and I've only been able to complete 2 matches without the game crashing to the dekstop.

Any one else experiencing similar issues?

zuhayr92

Club Cricketer
Mode: Casual. Tour, Contest (all non-career modes basically)
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: All
Teams: All
Description of Issue: When playing local multiplayer (two people at one PC, against each other) player 1 does not get any fielding position titles (white text above fielder that was added to make it easier to get an idea of the field). However, player 2 can. This occurs when batting and bowling. It is currently my excuse for the two test losing streak I'm on!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
A guy in IVG forum is getting this error, worked well till this morning for him but he has tried restart steam and PC but keeps on getting this message...

Getting the following error on PC. Have tried restarting steam and PC. Also tried to connect with a different net connection but still same error.

aaa8f9c782cdb50862f9b03e67336ee7.jpg

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
A guy in IVG forum is getting this error, worked well till this morning for him but he has tried restart steam and PC but keeps on getting this message...

Getting the following error on PC. Have tried restarting steam and PC. Also tried to connect with a different net connection but still same error.

Today i have also faced this type of problem at afternoon but finally opened game home screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread