ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
guys, does the ashes 2009 only have 2 teams if so that is really bad

It doesn't have only 2 teams. It has only 2 licensed team. Since they are concentrating on the Ashes mode mainly, they want England and Aussies squad to be fully licensed.

Other teams would be there unlicensed. We have patchmakers here to change those unlicensed ones to look like licensed ones. :)

Read this :readit

Q8: A PlanetCricket focused question here, how customisable is the game compared to previous versions?
HS: You can edit all the names of all the unlicensed (i.e. non Aus/Eng) players in the game, as well as their appearance, kit bag etc. You can also create your own player, and add him into the team of your choice. So yes, you can play in the Ashes side of your choice.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
BLC 99 had a brilliant feature where stats of the players were updated after every match. I used to be so conscious of keeping my player's batting and bowling averages at par. Will there be such an option for our created player/or other players in this game?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
difficulty is still my issue. But will this game be released in Australia?

Obviously yes in Australia is what I feel! Because their main focus is Ashes.

And regarding the difficulty, lets wait till the game get released. If they have had implemented the reality factor, then it should be a real gift for us. Because many games before getting released, interviews suggest that they had tweaked the gameplay but there won't be any.

But I am having the hopes on this because, they clearly mentioned that Test matches are not going to ODIs in white dress. So lets keep our fingers crossed to see what has been implemented. :onpc

Boomslangnz

School Cricketer
Hey i saw that it says 2 players online and 4 players offline...but can we have 2 players online on the same team vs AI? It annoyed me you could not do this in BLIC 2007 and really hope you can on this

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
a small question.
is they porting the game to pc from PS3 and XBOX360,if yes then from which one??;)

coolz_hari

International Coach
Can anyone tell about Camera views in this game ? because in blic05& 07 they have only dynamic view to fielders which is very annoying while catching

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I wonder if we can edit this game or not? I hope it's that good that we don't need to:upray

apesnani

Club Cricketer
1. Is there any motion capture.?

2. Ball Physics. For me this was the biggest let down in some cricket games. Fast bowlers having loopy deliveries, spinners bowling so slow that it is physically impossible for a ball to travel the full length of the pitch.?

To be honest nothing in the interview really got me excited. Another game built from scratch means there will be tonnes of bugs

omkarjere

International Cricketer
My stupid but important one :p

Can this run on:

Intel Pentium 4 2.66GHz
1GB RAM
Windows XP
Geforce 8400GS

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Well, i am not worried for System Specs:spy:

Intel E8400
ATI 4850
4 Gb RAM
Vista Ultimate 64 bit with SP1
:p:p

Only question i have is :: Does this game support 64 Vista??? Would be awesome if it did..

Allrounder18

Banned
Posted via Mobile Device
Just a suggestion not a question that with the help of new bowling meter there is one great possibility of swing bowling for eg if you endup TOO EARLY in the bowling meter the ball should not swing at all (pretend that the ball release TOO EARLY from hand) and if you end up SPOT ON the bowl will swing as normal similarly if you endup on EDGE then ball should move ferociously in the air/off the wkt(depending upon the selection of delivery) giving you a chance to get an edge or lbw so are these things already implemented? or can you put it in now?

Users who are viewing this thread