Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Narticulous

School Cricketer
Hi All, am currently playing for Victoria in career mode, my English Cup status is expecting selection. Been this way for a couple of seasons now. Cant seem to get to choose a county team and play in England whilst off season in Australia, have done patch up date and get best. In DBC14 use to be able to play in Aus and Eng domestic? Help in clarifying please? Thank you

heroies

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi folks didn't know where to put this but I can't download anymore teams as it says logo is full but I have been deleting them and still says the same team any guide on which logos to delete so I don't loose custom teams. Thank you apologies for the wrong section.

Had to repost it here as it was deleted by matt from the bugs section. A bit of a pistake as I've bought both the versions of this game and find it a bit rude. Anyway look forward to the answer guys thanks

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi folks didn't know where to put this but I can't download anymore teams as it says logo is full but I have been deleting them and still says the same team any guide on which logos to delete so I don't loose custom teams. Thank you apologies for the wrong section.

Had to repost it here as it was deleted by matt from the bugs section. A bit of a pistake as I've bought both the versions of this game and find it a bit rude. Anyway look forward to the answer guys thanks

That thread is here, Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum - PlanetCricket Forums not sure there is a solution yet but try deleting bat texture files as well as copies of stadiums.

Todo lo mejor, Caz.

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi members, any idea on how to disable manual fielding for player 2 on PS4?

Sahil180

Club Captain
Is there a way I can change the glove colors of indiviual players separately not as my career player or team equipment?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
If I add or remove a player after starting my career would it take effect?
No players are locked into the career, only retirement would remove one within the career, only visual aspects kits, bats etc can be changed mid career

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have question related to "grip", "consistency" for fast bowlers. I can't seem to to set these values for existing players. How are these values generated? Its the same for "drift" and "consistency" for leg spinners as well.

For Australia 06/07 custom team, Shane Warne has "drift" set to 0. You can see when making lineups but if you enter into that player's details, you can change other stuffs but you cant see neither "drift" nor "consistency".

DWFRBRYYYYNTYS

School Cricketer
SO if a start my career and in the midway i add few players to certain international would it make the changes in the career?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
But then you can download and link a team that's already in your career mode and it will update won't it? So maybe changing the linked players to the created players?

Fantazm

County Cricketer
No unfortunately not. Someone would need to come up with an external editor to allow that....

It would probably do really screwy things with stats, but it would be a fun experiment if such a thing was possible.

Users who are viewing this thread