Post your questions about the game here!

Online Cricket Games Owned
Some questions and reviews about DBC14

Hi guys,

I started playing this game yesterday on PC. I have not looked completely to it as I dont have a my internet connection available at the moment. but whatever I checked till now, I have some questions on this.

1) I played casual match and some of practice in net as well as match practice. I found that in match settings there is no option to choose match timing like Day, Night, Day/Night or morning etc these option were available in Ashes 2009 (I am not comparing both the games though), How can we test if the real time/environment change feature is there as mentioned in the DBC14 previous.

Does this feature is included in this game actually?

2) Unable to select the user and computer side while choosing teams before starting the match. Am I missing any settings or controls for this or this feature is not included in game?

3) We cannot not called for the toss manually (like it did in ashes 2009), we can only choose between bat or bowl if we won the toss. I think this feature should be there. Also, toss takes too much time.

4) Can we choose any side between match? I mean like in Ashes 2009 we can choose any side after starting save match, we can either choose bowling side or batting side any time. I used to play as batting side from each time during match (means during complete match - computer is bowling)
Cant we do this in DBC14. This feature is must in this game.

5) During the match, while batting, there is no display for field setup. how can we judge and see the fielding during the batting. We cannot judge any shot if we cannot see opposite sides fielding status. Is this feature available in this game or am I missing any controls for it.

6) Also, I found some bugs in this game like during the match every fielder throws the ball at any side, it hits the stumps. and we can appeal on every ball ( which is unnecessary )

7) Can we take more reviews while playing or only 1 is available?

Can anyone please answer these questions and queries? Is there any upcoming updates releasing to fix bugs (excluding the current updates available) and include some more features. If am I missing something from my side to get all the above questions solve then guide me on this.

I have just started playing this game, will post more questions or reviews as I progress. Any suggestions are also expected from the official Big ant studios at the planet cricket. Please help and guide.

Thanks
Harshad

sandeepnag

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don Bradman PC Game - A Very Good Game
I Have some questions, could any one answer this -
1.) I am Playing career mode and i want to know in which level i am suppose like rookie or pro or legend like that, how to know that.
2.) In The career mode while playing batting on spinners, they bowl only leg side and purely full length, and even full toss over leg side, i.e, leg side full or leg side full toss, i have to play it only on leg side. i am not able to play offside at all as they are bowling purely on leg side. :noway
3.) As i want to play online mode, I am not able to find any one in quick match and i have waited 2 minutes for the quick match other player finder. how much time i have to wait for a online match could any one say that.
My Steam custom url - snadeepnag
steam id - STEAM_0:1:90795879
Name : mymainfacebook :yes
4.) When i am already in the crease the fielder hits the stumps with the ball. why??

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait... what?

ethybubs

International Cricketer
I am already pirate version I not able updated version 1.06 via steam.plz hlp my problem...

This man needs his problem fixed, get a psychiatrist.

P.S. why did you use an angry face like we are the ones in the wrong?

sandeepnag

School Cricketer
Probalbly I Have To Ask It Again
I Have some questions, could any one answer this -
1.) I am Playing career mode and i want to know in which level i am suppose like rookie or pro or legend like that, how to know that.
2.) In The career mode while playing batting on spinners, they bowl only leg side and purely full length, and even full toss over leg side, i.e, leg side full or leg side full toss, i have to play it only on leg side. i am not able to play offside at all as they are bowling purely on leg side.
3.) As i want to play online mode, I am not able to find any one in quick match and i have waited 2 minutes for the quick match other player finder. how much time i have to wait for a online match could any one say that.
My Steam custom url - snadeepnag
steam id - STEAM_0:1:90795879
Name : mymainfacebook
4.) When i am already in the crease the fielder hits the stumps with the ball. why??

ninjapintu

Club Captain
The wicketkeeper takes too much time before stumping, giving the batsman enough time to return to the crease everytime. Is this a problem with the game or am I supposed to press a button or something to make him stump quickly?

PotsnPans

Club Captain
Is there a "power bar" in the game at all? By which I mean can you change the amount of power you put into each shot? I seem to only be able to hit singles when there is a man patrolling the boundary...otherwise any shot I nail seems to go for 4. My favourite thing about the older games (namely IC 2010) as being able to pick a gap and time the ball for two or a quick single or whatever.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The "power bar" is the controller stick... How hard or soft you push it determines the power (or lack) of the shot. Requires an Xbox controller or decent PC controller, not a cheap POS.

Users who are viewing this thread