Shalin's Test Kits .Get Ready I am coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I close this Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cricketking10

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am plannig to get this thread closed and cancel my downloads bcoz no one is commenting

Please don't!! We all appreciate your work on BLIC 2007, long may it continue!:happy:happy

Also, how is the England test kit coming along?? Looking forward to it.........

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seriously, does anyone even play this game? Just don't bother mate, no one plays this. Its either C07 or ICC III/06.

cricketking10

School Cricketer
Seriously, does anyone even play this game? Just don't bother mate, no one plays this. Its either C07 or ICC III/06.

Hardly encouraging is it mate? Shalin_hitter is doing his best for the small minority of us that do play this game so give him a break eh?
@Shalin_hitter: people are commenting so keep it up, great work!:clap:clap:clap

Could you release the england kit please?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

cnbd_novice

International Coach

Seriously Hooper, that's not at the least encouraging. People are free to create patches of whatever games they prefer-wrongfully discrimintaing their choice is not the way to go. As I have said before, please try to improve the quality of your contributions, if you cannot, resist yourself from posting such posts.

@shalin_hitter, keep up the good work mate. However, you have only created two kits, and even they were released more than a month ago. If you would like to see more poeple commenting in your threads, I suggest you should create some more patches for others to give you feedback upon.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jeez guys, I'm not trying to be mean or anything. Im just trying to help this poor fella out.

Like, I mean, there is no point in doing all this hard work if there is no point. I'm just tryin to save the guy from having to make all these downloads if he is wasting his time.

Users who are viewing this thread