Shalin's Test Kits .Get Ready I am coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I close this Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
Ok if anyone wants the Kits pls PM me

You all have 1 month to decide whether I should get this thread closed or no

Last edited:

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
shalin_hitter I am not going to PM you.

You need to understand this-none of us are forcing you to create patches for the game, none of us are trying to stop you from making patches either. It is entirely your choice whether or not you want to create patches. Just because only a handful of people play game, doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to make the game better. Just because people don't play C2004 anymore, doesn't mean that will stop me from creating and distributing bats for it whenever I want. As I said, it's totally up to you. If you feel like keep making your great-quality patches, keep on doing so, and if you feel otherwise, feel free to close this thread.

By the way I have voted "Do not close this thread" on the above poll.

rza89

Club Cricketer
the work u doing is great as it is this is probably the only good cricket game out there and dont look like they gonna make anotha one for a long time, so i say keep up the hard work, eventually ur patch will get to every one that owns this game hence make the game much better and aprichiated by loads of ppl,

cricketking10

School Cricketer
Release the kits mate, if/when you do more people will comment and appreciate your work. The past couple of pages has been a debate of whether you should bother or not (you should btw!):p
There hasn't been any downloads or screenies of your work, so i would suggest you start making/releasing more patches to put a bit of life back into this thread and BLIC 2007 starting with your england test kit, then maybe move on to an Australian test kit which is unheard of on these forums for BLIC 2007.

Keep up the good work mate!:cheers

cricketking10

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
ok my england kit will be released by tomorow ,Sumbody will have to take screenies of my kits as my graphic card is spoiled

khagga_926

School Cricketer
When Shalin dont be dishearted and keep on doing ur great work. One thing is obvious that one should never stop helping others saying that they do not help in return. you must remeber that there are some people like me who have played both BLIC and C07 and like BLIC more than C07. I have looking forward to yours kits and especially your TV overlays which I am sure will be bvery nice and gr8. Work Hard and keep this in mind that if there is none with you then I am with you bcz I love BLIC and wnt it to b popular. Plz dont close this thread.
Take Care

Users who are viewing this thread