Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh (Dec 08-Jan 09)

khalek

Panel of Selectors
SL and Zimbabwe have confirmed their visit to Bangladesh after their ODI series in Zimbabwe. This tour will include 2 tests between BD and SL, a tri series and 3 ODIs between BD and Zim.

Test Series

Dec 26-30 1st Test: Bangladesh v SL @ Mirpur
Jan 3-7 2nd Test: Bangladesh v SL (Venue TBC - likely to be Chittagong)​

Tri Series

Jan 10 - BD v Zimbabwe @ Mirpur
Jan 12 - SL v Zimbabwe @ Mirpur
Jan 14 - BD v SL @ Mirpur
Jan 16 - TBC v TBC, Final @ Mirpur​

ODI series

Jan 19 - 1st ODI BD v Zim @ Mirpur
Jan 21 - 2nd ODI BD v Zim @ Mirpur

Jan 23 - 3rd ODI BD v Zim @ Mirpur​

Should be interesting in my opinion, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe will get good practice playing against each other after a long time and SL would want to test many new players.

Last edited:

.Mob

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I love the Zimbabweans. They have a lot players with talent, Chigumbura, Taibu, Sibanda etc etc. Fantastic to watch.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Yeah me too, I hope they get their Test status back. Masakadza is one my favorite batsmen, when he's on song he's amazing to watch.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
oh no! i wanted to open the thread on that. but thought it was lil too early!

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
anyone know the chances of Malinga playing for Sri Lanka. He hasn't played in a long time.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Test Cricket Is Back! And Thanks To Some Of The Exiting Matches That Have Been Played Lately. RSA vs AUS, NZ vs WI, IND vs ENG, They Were All Great! And BD vs SL game is Coming Up. And I Just Hope BD Can Do Something Special Too! For The Test Cricket, For Themselves. It Will Really Good If They Can Pull It Off.

age of the fall

International Cricketer
Test Cricket Is Back! And Thanks To Some Of The Exiting Matches That Have Been Played Lately. RSA vs AUS, NZ vs WI, IND vs ENG, They Were All Great! And BD vs SL game is Coming Up. And I Just Hope BD Can Do Something Special Too! For The Test Cricket, For Themselves. It Will Really Good If They Can Pull It Off.

I'm with you there, Test Cricket has had some great matches lately. Especially Aus/SA

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
why this thread isnt sticky? the game starts in 2 hr! i know you dont care about this matches. but some of us in here do ...

this is for the 3rd time this year... :rolleyes:

nikhil_99

International Coach
Murli is very effective on sub-continent pitches,this new BD team (their main team went for ICL,so the who new team was build up and sent to SA,they did quite well there)dosent have that experience of playing against Murli,lets se how they face him.

Users who are viewing this thread