Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh (Dec 08-Jan 09)

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
44-1 now now 100-4

EDIT 117-5 .. i am just gona change my channel and watch South Park...

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh end the day on 177-9. If I am right, tomorrow won't be cricket played, because of Bangladesh's elections. Play will resume on Monday.

nikhil_99

International Coach
As usual Murli did the trick ofr SL,he is really a threat on these sub-continent pitches..Bangladesh still trail by 116 runs with 1 wicket remaining in their 1st innings,SL would like to keep lead by 90-100 runs..

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Murli is world class bowler,this performance against minnows was expected

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
excellent stuff from Samaraweera, he has been playing some good cricket lately and in my opinion he is a underrated batsman.

Yogy

Club Cricketer
Well it has been a very good day for SL in the field, as they took 9 wickets, the Bangladesh batsmen have only themselves to blame as they failed to kick on after the good start. Once again Murali proved to be their nemesis taking his 66th five wicket haul in Test match cricket . The SL team would be looking to post a huge 4th innings total for Bangladesh to chase.

nikhil_99

International Coach
SL have lost 2 early wickets,Sri Lanka lead by 150 runs...Sangakkara is there in wicket,he is a good bastman,he will handle the situation..

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I thought today was a rest day. When are there elections in Bangladesh?

Sri Lanka lead by 196 runs with 8 wickets in hand and that's already enough runs for Sri Lanka though. But I am guessing they will keep batting till they have got about 400 runs.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Jayawardene got his century and Samaraweera his fifty.

Interestingly I was checking the Test ranking and I saw that Bangladesh had 0 points and 0 ratings: ICC - Cricket Rankings

nikhil_99

International Coach
A good 100 by Jayawardene,still there are 10 overs remaining for day's play,and SL lead by 405,what target will theyu give to BD?450?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Sri Lanka have 405 runs lead already. They should actually declare, but I don't think they will.

Yogy

Club Cricketer
It was Sri Lanka's day all along with the captain striking form with a century and sharing two important partnerships with Sangakkara and Samaraweera after they lost the openers quickly. They lead by a healthy 406 runs now. Bangladesh on the other side will be not be happy with their bowler's performance, letting the batsman off the hook after taking two quick wickets at the start of the day. Mortaza was the pick of the bowlers, taking 2 wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread