Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh (Dec 08-Jan 09)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sri Lanka played till they reached 405-6 and setting a 521 runs target. At the moment Bangladesh is at 193-5. There are 24 overs left for them to make it to the fifth day.

Sri Lanka should let other players like Warnapura, Samaraweera and Dilshan bowl also, so they can have some bowling practice. They aren't bad bowlers as their statistics show.

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Mohammad Ashraful has played good inngs,he is still out there,he is a good bastman...

Yogy

Club Cricketer
An intriguing day of Test match cricket as Bangladesh led by their skipper Ashraful go into the final day needing 267 runs to achieve an earth shattering upset. SL would be satisfied with the day's work and would be looking to wrap things up tommorrow with the new ball which is due in 2 overs time. Ashraful is the key for Bangladesh and if the tail can support him anything could happen.

International Coach
sri lanka seem to be playing bangladesh and zimbabwe the most

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
sri lanka seem to be playing bangladesh and zimbabwe the most

because their governments don't have problems with Zimbabwe and will play against them unlike some others.
and they respect Bangladesh unlike Ponting.

nikhil_99

International Coach
BD have lost Ashraful,Bangladesh now (326/4)require another 196 runs with 4 wickets remaining,i personally think they have done well,i mean chasing big total they have not collapsed in 4th inngs like 200all down or something of that kind,they have learned from their 1st inngs

piriyanth

International Cricketer
Bangladesh is doing well even though I doubt they will win.

Is 373 their highest score in test cricket??????

Yogy

Club Cricketer
A good session for Bangladesh. They lost the wicket of Ashraful but Shakib and Rahim have frustrated the visitors since. There's still a long way to go for the Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

ajdude

International Coach
146 runs sounds doable, perhaps Bangladesh won't be known as the minnows if they win, as it will be the highest successfully chased target in test cricket.

ajdude

International Coach
Nope, Prasad got Hasan playing on to the stumps just now, 7/408, Rahim needs a ton, hopefully Mortaza hangs around. What's the highest ever fourth innings total?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Rahim just got out disappointing. shot for 421 plus now. thats all i want. highest 4th innings total ...

MacLovin added 8 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Shakib's wicket fall on bad time! and it turned the match really quickly

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Test Cricket Is Back! And Thanks To Some Of The Exiting Matches That Have Been Played Lately. RSA vs AUS, NZ vs WI, IND vs ENG, They Were All Great! And BD vs SL game is Coming Up. And I Just Hope BD Can Do Something Special Too! For The Test Cricket, For Themselves. It Will Really Good If They Can Pull It Off.

10th or 3rd? highest 4th innings total? i guess i couldnt ask for any thing more
:hpraise

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Here is the result:

Sri Lanka 293 & 405/6d
Bangladesh 178 & 413 (126.2 ov)

Sri Lanka won by 107 runs

Bangladesh did really well in the second innings.

Users who are viewing this thread