Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2008-09

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry, but Murali is still a top, top class bowler, whether he's got alot of wickets against minnows or not.

He's top class obviously. I'm just saying he's over-rated. He washjaving a pretty average year in ODI cricket until this series.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
He's top class obviously. I'm just saying he's over-rated. He washjaving a pretty average year in ODI cricket until this series.

Why are you always hating on one player or another??? Well I guess the only team you have any respect for is SA since they have put it so sweetly to Aus, I guess they have the best bowlers and batsmen then, maybe you will have some rubbish to say when they go 3 up.
You will chat about Murali and minnows all you like, from now till kingdom come, and it will change nothing, he is the leading wicket taker in the world, and will continue to take wickets all over and against all teams, then, now and to come, accept that and live with it!!!!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It wasn't exactly a first string lineup fielded by Sri Lanka, probably a half strength lineup; I wouldn't give as much credit to Zimbabwe for almost winning a match as to Sri Lanka for fielding just enough strength to win every match.

That's how they can make the most of their talents. They've been quick to get these other guys into the game for dead rubbers and minor matches, so when it really counts, they've got experienced players to fall back on or call upon when they come of age.

Users who are viewing this thread