End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Make a GoT mafia, would be fun. :p
One Day.
The thing with the Star Wars Mafia is I get to have a unique set-up. I am thinking to do an "Elysium" mafia next which which will also have very unique set-up. While typing this I also got a bit of Idea about a unique set-up for GoT so maybe it will be a possibility.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It is baffling me that mostly nobody has watched Star Wars here.

I also wondered why I never looked back on star wars, may be i should try. I actually watch most of similar movies/series - Guardians of galaxy, transformers, avengers and most of the marvel ones. Even I can't believe that star wars never made it to my list. Will try to watch soon.

Why I asked you in specific about the plot, my last mafia game on movie plot was silence of lambs. There, mafia faked his claim based on character and unfortunately it was me alone(because I watched that movie several times) who understood as fake with town having no clue and game got over favoring mafia.

That's why was asking you specific on characters and their meaning to this game. :) will try watching on Netflix or amazon this weekend.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ah, my bad. Didn't realise Star wars was marvel tho.

I don't think it's marvel. What i meant is, I watch those fiction movies on similar story lines. :p

In all marvel movies - they give hint of their new movies after movie credits in theatres. I wait for them till the very end to have track on what is coming next.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
In all marvel movies - they give hint of their new movies after movie credits in theatres. I wait for them till the very end to have track on what is coming next.

So true, I wait til the end however it would be just me looking up than anybody in the theatre.

Users who are viewing this thread