Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Hi all,

yes, form is in, actually almost exactly as you described ;) It really will add heaps to the game.

cheers,

LM

I think form should be a hidden stat. We can only decide if a player is in form or not by their scores, the way they're playing in reality. It would also make team selection more interesting, rather than visually picking the players in form based on a stat we'd have to decide based on their scores etc.

With this in mind, form should be consistent, not randomly assigned as it is in Pro Evo for example. So it shouldn't jump from minimum to maximum in 1 game, but should change gradually between games.

The suggestion earlier is good, a player out of form would take longer to build their confidence

i think form should depend upon the real life form of the players and should be updated constantlyvia net

shrenik007 said:
i think form should depend upon the real life form of the players and should be updated constantlyvia net

I disagree. I think that it would too much work to constantly update a player's form and their real life form might not be relative to the game's situation. For example, if a player has scored two centuries in two one-day matches in the game, but has scored two ducks in two one-day matches in real life, it would make no sense for this player to be considered out of form.

skateboarder said:
I disagree. I think that it would too much work to constantly update a player's form and their real life form might not be relative to the game's situation. For example, if a player has scored two centuries in two one-day matches in the game, but has scored two ducks in two one-day matches in real life, it would make no sense for this player to be considered out of form.
well thats an even better idea mate...

Here's a couple of things I'd like to be in the game ( I hope somebody from taoc read them )

* Keepers coming to the stumps on fast bowling with helmets on .

* Charging and walking down the patch two separate things..... with charging down the pitch getting you more bigger sixes and huges lofted shots but difficult to execute... also walking down the track more suitable for playing cover drives and stuff.

* Customizable runups for fast bowlers ( please please !! ) , Camera panning them from the start and crowd cheering !!! woooo :D

* Customizable batting Stances like trescothik holding the bat up from the start wud be good..... Like we can download additional stances after the game has been released from either the developers or the community .

* Realiistic and multiple bowling actions , I have seen the leg spin one its awesome !! Changed actions for offspin , medium pacers and well maybe like we can customize the runup of the bowlers and the angles at which his hand comes down in the editor so creating unique actions like malinga etc lol :D

* Manual appeals.... You can make a Umpire meter , like excessive in accurate appeals wont earn yu a wicket while appealing for a close catch or a lbw if yur umpire meter is low !!
A little randomness will be cool like umpire can give some decisions on lbws himeself also .

* Batsmen running through the single like ea sports and not stick to the ground after the run like there is a magnet in the ground ( as in blc 2007 )

* Custom faces , kits , hats , caps, shoes , bowls , player models available to public for custom editing .

* Custom menu songs available for public like gta ( so we can put any song in the game !! )

* Sounds of appeals , crowd cheers , fielder noises also made available to public so we can record sounds from a match , edit them and enhance the game and vice versa !

* Realistic Gameplay , bowling and batting actions ( animations ), ball physics and a good crowd noise will do the job for me.......Rest is already looking tops !!

* The more custom editing the more this game will be a success !!!!!!

I hope somebody see's my email from the developers !

This is more a question to the people who will be designing the add-ons to be released alongside the set, I'm shooting anyway.
I was wondering if lesser stadiums will be featured with the larger ones. e.g. Newcastle No. 1 Sports Ground is only a small ground outside of the capitals, but hosts games of the Australian Domestic season atleast once per year(like the twenty20 big bash game early this year)

WhiteHand said:
This is more a question to the people who will be designing the add-ons to be released alongside the set, I'm shooting anyway.
I was wondering if lesser stadiums will be featured with the larger ones. e.g. Newcastle No. 1 Sports Ground is only a small ground outside of the capitals, but hosts games of the Australian Domestic season atleast once per year(like the twenty20 big bash game early this year)

This thread shall answer your questions

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19131&highlight=Stadiums

It is mainly going to be the larger stadiums

Brett_Lee said:
It is mainly going to be the larger stadiums
Though many of the ones in that thread won't be made, there are few people willing to model stadia, which means it will be really based on which ones they want to make and the amount of time they can spend on them.

Thanks for the link, pity that the stadium I mentioned isn't on that list though.

whitehornmatt said:
Though many of the ones in that thread won't be made, there are few people willing to model stadia, which means it will be really based on which ones they want to make and the amount of time they can spend on them.

I can model some stadia if you like. I already have a half done headingley and will be willing to do a couple more probably

Users who are viewing this thread