Superhero Mafia - Ste, CG and Yash WIN

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Couldn't get much from the write-up, tbh.
If anyone else including you guys ask for a character claim, will do it.
Too much going on here, no clues about anyone. Firstly a mafia getting killed was strange, there's a very big possibility that a Vigilante exist.
In the NIGHT 1 we saw two kills. Callum says he got roleblocked on NIGHT 1 and was unsuccessful, so he probably isn't a Vigilante.

----------

Same message that I got. Although I don't think you should have outted that, you're letting mafia know you have a night role (or had one).
And when were you role-blocked? I mean which Night.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
In the NIGHT 1 we saw two kills. Callum says he got roleblocked on NIGHT 1 and was unsuccessful, so he probably isn't a Vigilante.

I think one kill was the poisoning. Someone said afterwards that Simon hinted he was poisoned? I can't remember.

And I was roleblocked night 2 (the most recent night)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm Green Lantern the town role blocker.
On NIGHT 0, I role blocked Abhas and we saw no kill. I didn't knew whether kills are allowed on NIGHT 0 or not.
I role blocked CG on NIGHT 1.But, my attempt was unsuccessful 'coz MaD's reply only read "unsuccessful". It still didn't clear my doubt on Callum, probably because we saw a townie getting killed on NIGHT 1.
The next night, which was NIGHT 2 I role blocked Hedger thinking they could be a team, CG and Hedger I mean. It resulted in a mafia getting killed. And my attempt was successful, MaD's reply read "sucess".
I'm still suspicious of both Hedger and Callum. That's the reason I wanted to find out the role of any of the two.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Okay, I targeted Abhas night 0 with my role so I'm just going to reread that night quickly cause I remember there being some mention.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I role blocked CG on NIGHT 1.But, my attempt was unsuccessful 'coz MaD's reply only read "unsuccessful". It still didn't clear my doubt on Callum, probably because we saw a townie getting killed on NIGHT 1.

Okay, I'm just pointing out this cause I already softed it yesterday. You WERE roleblocked (obviously, thus the unsuccessful), and you said that the paragraph you were talking about was saying that mafia was roleblocked. I knew the para referred to me roleblocking you so that's why I pushed hard on you, because that was the conclusion you came to. If you are the town roleblocker, why would you say mafia has been blocked because you were the one blocked and obviously your target wasn't roleblocked.

And for anybody else wondering, I'm not cc'ing him, I had a one-time roleblock (well now I know for certain it was a roleblock since my role pm is very vague, but I assumed my action I used was a roleblock).

Also can't get anything from rereading the first night.

Actually, rereading night 2. I think Yash's claim is pretty solid.

Duuuude! I would not go near that.

Ah! A friend! Well I accept the challenge!

Well I came here to do the same but seriously, I'd like to live to see another day.

Watch and learn young one... Hahaha I've got you now- What the heck! Let go of me you!

"came here to do the same" refers same role, i.e. I roleblocked him. Therefore Yash is a confirmed roleblocker imo. "ah, a friend", same alignment maybe?

And I'm not sure why I pushed so hard on Yash after rereading that, it makes more sense that we're both town, just that his comment about mafia being roleblocked made me tunnel him like crazy.

Anyway, I'll wait for others to give their input before moving on.

----------

Actually, rereading night 2. I think Yash's claim is pretty solid.

that should be night 1

----------

Yash, you roleblocked me btw last night. There was no kill. Not really looking to put suspicion on me but if you roleblocked me, why wouldn't you push on me? I had a feeling you were a roleblocker once I was blocked but if you were a town roleblocker, I would have expected you to push more on me, which was why I just figured you were the mafia roleblocker. I would like an answer to that.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors

As I already said on night 1 I was "unsuccessful", so if you roleblocked me surely you would've got back successful? But then because you were roleblocked surely I shouldn't have been?

Tbh I'd think that a mafia roleblocker would be more likely, especially if you're a jack of all trades that has a roleblock Hedger.

(Will reread over everything later, in a bit of a rush now)

----------

Although I guess Hedger roleblocking you and me getting roleblocked can happen simultaneously, hence we both get back unsuccessful.

Manly

Thor
I tell you what, the last page or so has made me suspicious of hedger big time. Not really sure why, or what evidence I would have to go on, just his use of language.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I tell you what, the last page or so has made me suspicious of hedger big time. Not really sure why, or what evidence I would have to go on, just his use of language.

What do you think about Yash's claim?

Surendar's gone completely quiet today after being relatively active early on, rather strange. Ste hasn't really posted anything today either, we need everyone's thoughts here, not just one liners.

Manly

Thor
Well I've no reason to disbelieve him, I like his call better than hedger's one-time stuff that he alluded to.

Also I'm with you on the surendar stuff, I'd like to see more from him or get rid today.

Finally I think ste buys himself a pass every game with inactivity, and to be fair this game hasn't been the greatest so I'm not surprised he's not checked in so often.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
there is a pattern to my games.

make a couple of jokes on day 1. be questioned by someone as apparently having fun is suspicious, two nights pass the i'm questioned for inactivity.

If I don't have something to say i'm not going to phone it in to appear active. Wouldn't be much of a point to me saying "still thinking about yash's claim". so i didn't.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Silence means confused. Yash's role claim seem to be on same path on Jack's. Been reading here for 3 days, I exactly did on what I said 2 pages back.

I would wait till Yash speaks up before going with the interpretations.

Strange things in my eyes,
  • CG's insisting to Kill Yash - this is been on very strong side.
  • Manly's reaction of Ste's not posting - this has been in favor of Ste( favor as in, remained as positive note/tone ). This has already happened twice now here.

Yash said:
The next night, which was NIGHT 2 I role blocked Hedger thinking they could be a team, CG and Hedger I mean. It resulted in a mafia getting killed. And my attempt was successful, MaD's reply read "sucess".

This one. Though it proves nothing, but Hedger gets into my radar.

Okay, I am going to take slightly different angle - Remove my eyes off Yash as everyone is already having it and I do not want my mind to think in one direction.

Hedger comes first on my FOS area. Reason being, I remember pointing out Hedger during the early stages that 'You are trying to overread/over-interpret things even from jokes'. Not that its wrong, but when I correlate Yash's claim, my suspects have increased on whether Hedger had tried/been trying same way of Abhas of being that extra smart character in the tale. Usually, if you are on bad side you will pretend to be more good first before showing the bad side of you than the good people doing good things naturally. Abhas' pressure point strategy proved it & remained on predictable side though we missed to note it due to the ambiguity of Jack.

Hedger said:
And I'm not sure why I pushed so hard on Yash after rereading that, it makes more sense that we're both town, just that his comment about mafia being roleblocked made me tunnel him like crazy.

Bolded ones adds further to my suspects. Am going to need bit of time, as I want to be cautious this time.

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Although I guess Hedger roleblocking you and me getting roleblocked can happen simultaneously, hence we both get back unsuccessful.

He said he was unsuccessful.

Anyway, I'm just going to hard-claim cause my role is now useless anyway since I've used all my roles already.

I'm Superman, and pretty much the JOAT.

My abilities are vague, I had the choice of Flying, Super Strength and Bulletproof.

I used my Flying ability on Abhas n1, no freaking idea what that did, I did get back success though. Not absolutely sure what that did though. Used Super Strength on Yash n2, I figured it was a one time vig kill or a roleblock and once I got back success, I was pretty sure it was a roleblock, thus the push on Yash. And I used Bulletproof on Callum last night, but was blocked. He was my biggest townread at that stage. Also, I was told that some roles may self-target but I still have to give him another name and it'd self target. But since I was blocked last night, not really sure whether bp would self-target.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
there is a pattern to my games.

make a couple of jokes on day 1. be questioned by someone as apparently having fun is suspicious, two nights pass the i'm questioned for inactivity.

If I don't have something to say i'm not going to phone it in to appear active. Wouldn't be much of a point to me saying "still thinking about yash's claim". so i didn't.

The problem is that you make no effort to help the town, you haven't done any analysis or anything. You don't really come across as anti town or anything though, so I'm happy to leave you for the time being.

Hedger claiming Superman is pretty solid, because if he's in the game he's obviously town, and it's a big claim to make if he's someone else.

Manly's play has been pretty weird, I get the feeling that he knows more than he's posting (for either good or bad), so I'm not really sure how to pursue him. Looking back on how he took apart Jack it's suspicious, and now he says he has no reason to disbelieve Yash despite his claim not being really strong or anything, I'd say a similar level to what Jack's was. Like Suren said twice you've been positive towards Ste and twice you've been negative towards Suren despite not posting much in terms of reasons etc. Anyway I'm not really looking to lynch you today because I think you might have something to offer, but I just thought I'd get that out.

Therefore for me it comes down to Suren and Yash. Suren's last post was interesting because he was anti Hedger right before Hedger claimed, and Manly's continual pushing of him (asking for claim out of nothing and now saying he should go today). Also he was involved in the lynching of Jack, and had kind of taken a backseat today before that post before.

My gut still tells my Yash, but I'd like to hear a bit more about what Manly thinks of Suren, and your thoughts Hedger on where we should go from here.

Users who are viewing this thread