TAOC Alpha Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes, you've read it right. after 5 long years,we are finally going to release something that you can play and test it for yourselves. :D

we've taken a leaf out of Cricket Revolution's book and decided to release a Net Session where you can take control of the entire batting and bowling aspects of TAOC.

as LM said in the Discussions Thread, "We're pretty excited about it as we can finally allow people to see what all the fuss is about in terms of physics and gameplay."

if we are fortunate enough to receive positive and encouraging feedback, the activity and excitement generated in the forums will get us really motivated to finish the game once and for all and in a quick time.

Cheers

JK
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE vids of the 3 Teasers released in March 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
It's great to finally test what you guys have spent years working on and I am really looking forward to this Alpha Net Session release.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
No cricket game has put me through this nervousness ever before.

Congratulations, to all the TOAC team.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Let me tell you that i never had this excitement before.Cant wait for it!
Congratulations to the TEAM!!:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

btw when can we expect it?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
lol, chill down. They've made this thread for what people are expecting. :p

Everybody's nervoouuus. poof.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
hehehe, nice to see the excitement. :D

we are in the midst of planning and making a list of requirements for the Alpha release. as soon as we finalize that....we'll let you know. :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WOO !! never expected 2010 will bring such good news right from the begining :banana2

cnbd_novice

International Coach
What would be the release date????????
Apparently ~a month.

I've been around....the odd post now and again...not in this thread though...

s'pose I should do an update....

Things going pretty well. I've almost completed the Night effects for weather, e.g. in a day/night match, including floodlights etc.

We've also decided to release a practice nets alpha (similar to what CR did) in a month or so for people to finally get a hands on feel for the game. It would contain all bowling styles and all batting strokes. We're pretty excited about it as we can finally allow people to see what all the fuss is about in terms of physics and gameplay.

We're also hoping that the excitement generated (assuming it is received well) will spur us on to the finish line for the full game.

More on this in the coming weeks.

cheers,

LM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread