West Indies Tour of Australia 2010

I don't know, that team looks slightly weak. Dowlin, Simmons and Morton as thre of your top four doesn't exactly scream 270. Pretty good bowling attack though, I reckon we'll find it hard to score 300. And that lower order's pretty powerful.

I don't know, that team looks slightly weak. Dowlin, Simmons and Morton as thre of your top four doesn't exactly scream 270. Pretty good bowling attack though, I reckon we'll find it hard to score 300. And that lower order's pretty powerful.

Powerful but can anyone slow down a collapse? I doubt it. Only Morton can do it. Smith and Pollard cant.

Like I said, we might see a few top order collapses. Ramdin and Gayle have a lot of responsibility.

Lendl Simmons is a quality player, he'll prove a few people wrong during this one day tour.

Lendl Simmons is a quality player, he'll prove a few people wrong during this one day tour.

14 innings, average 20, strike rate 57. I think that he is out of place in international cricket. I know Rabs would disagree with me but Simmons just hasn't been able to perform when given a chance.

He's only 24 and from what I've seen of him over the past year and a half I think he'll turn out alright. Like I said, he'll prove a few people wrong.

Rav gets good pace too. Just wish the full strength team was here.

Lucky Watson, just over.

Users who are viewing this thread