Wii Version

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm contemplating getting a wii for this game so it better be good.

I'm pleased about 2 player mode and Double Wicket mode sounds fun. Also you can create a team which is awesome.

Last edited:

dbest

School Cricketer
If you are gonna play only this game on the Wii, then I dont think the Wii is gonna be worth it. I own a Wii and I enjoy playing other sports games on it like NBA Live, PES, Grand Slam Tennis, etc.

I hope that they get a good grip on the wii controls, coz the controls can make or break the game on the wii. No one expects the wii games to have awesome graphics, so it all depends on the controls.

Last edited:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I want to get Grand Slam Tennis as well. Apparently it's better than Virtua Tennis 2009 and has the advantage of the extra sensitivity of the WiiMotion Plus. Something for Codies to take note of for Ashes Cricket 2010.

dbest

School Cricketer
Yeah!
I do not have WiiMotionPlus, but GST is still awesome. I do hope Ashes is similar in gameplay to GST.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Any news on when this is released in Australia? It's the 7th in England, but there isn't a release date yet here.

Looks like I'll have to get it. :( Can't live without a cricket game so this'll have to do.

OffCutters

International Coach
I`m getting this on the Wii, no matter how crap it is. I need a taste for Ashes 2009 :p I dont know the exact date but it should be released in August ( kinda obvious i know).

Monty - SA

School Cricketer
I`m getting this on the Wii, no matter how crap it is. I need a taste for Ashes 2009 :p I dont know the exact date but it should be released in August ( kinda obvious i know).
It's released on August 7th

P

pcfan123

That's in England, not in Australia. Release date for Aus hasn't even been announced.

I saw mid September for Wii on Codemasters site but they took it down shortly after. Wonder if there are going to be some delays on the wii.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The wii gameplay video was horrible :doh

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apparently you won't be batting as you would be with a real cricket bat, a turn off for me. But I read that you can bowl as you would in real life. So I'm a bit 'iffy' on this.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Warney doing his thing playing the Wii version.

ashes-cricket-2009-20090731083019119.jpg

jmxx009

School Cricketer
I saw the video of the Wii gameplay for this game. Its crap (in terms of graphics)
I actually think the graphics is the same game as that of brian lara cricket99.

I hope the gameplay is good on the WII

Users who are viewing this thread