The same match engine?
Good graphics?
Some game modes?
Online?

blazerix

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The graphics are horrible. And i don't think it'll have online.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I have a few questions!

For the wii is there:
The same match engine?
Good graphics?
Some game modes?
Online?

No
No
I think so
No

Gilly Fan added 6 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Wii version has now been pushed back to November to coincide with our summer. ****in disgrace. Guess I'll have to go online to get it.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Haha, it just keeps getting better and better for you wii fanboy doesn't it.:p

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
really? I've seen adverts for the Wii version on Sky Sports I think where a local club team are playing it together. you'd have thought It'd come out now from that.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
really? I've seen adverts for the Wii version on Sky Sports I think where a local club team are playing it together. you'd have thought It'd come out now from that.
This is Aussie talk mate.

Monty - SA

School Cricketer
Will the gameplay and AI still be good then or crap?

Last edited:

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
I ended up getting a wii, which goes against all my princeples and the fun of wii sports resort and virtua tennis 2009 are kinds wearing out so I hope the gameplay's good in this game.

hindusid

School Cricketer
Can you change the player's names in the wii version?

Thanks

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
I got it this morning and am hugely I repeat Hugely disapointed. The graphics are so, so. You can't autoplay or create a team or player. It's not as real as I was hoping it would be so you don't feel as if you're actually playing cricket. The lack of associates is annoying and India is statistically the best team, with the best bowling fielding and batting. new Zealand the worst :rtfl. Not many stadiums either now that I mention it.

My brother and I were playing a test matchon village mode and then decided to switch to hard after I was on 200 odd off 6 overs

Tomorrow I might go back and trade it in, get my hands on a copy of the xbox one which was amazing. I spent about 2 hours in HMV today playing on the xbox version.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I got it this morning and am hugely I repeat Hugely disapointed. The graphics are so, so. You can't autoplay or create a team or player. It's not as real as I was hoping it would be so you don't feel as if you're actually playing cricket. The lack of associates is annoying and India is statistically the best team, with the best bowling fielding and batting. new Zealand the worst :rtfl. Not many stadiums either now that I mention it.

My brother and I were playing a test matchon village mode and then decided to switch to hard after I was on 200 odd off 6 overs

Tomorrow I might go back and trade it in, get my hands on a copy of the xbox one which was amazing. I spent about 2 hours in HMV today playing on the xbox version.
Ugh, I am really excited about this game...

:o :(

It got a rating of 5.6 from the Nintendo magazine I think.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Ugh, I am really excited about this game...

:o :(

It got a rating of 5.6 from the Nintendo magazine I think.

I'd give it 5/10 It gets most of it's marks for keeping double wicket mode and challenge modes in the wii version and also an extra mark for the fact that it's cricket on wii.

My dearest apoligies if I've ruined it for you.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I'd give it 5/10 It gets most of it's marks for keeping double wicket mode and challenge modes in the wii version and also an extra mark for the fact that it's cricket on wii.

My dearest apoligies if I've ruined it for you.

No you haven't ruined it for me. It's just this is the only one I can get and it's probably the worst cricket game of all time. :(

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
No you haven't ruined it for me. It's just this is the only one I can get and it's probably the worst cricket game of all time. :(

PC perhaps, or do you have a laptop. If it's any consulation it is alright with 4 players. Beh, EA's games on PC are wors- eh who am I kidding not quite but it's close.

Get it anyway, you might enjoy it's simplicity and find that maybe I'm just to quick to assume and over critical of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread