Wii Version

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PC perhaps, or do you have a laptop. If it's any consulation it is alright with 4 players. Beh, EA's games on PC are wors- eh who am I kidding not quite but it's close.

Get it anyway, you might enjoy it's simplicity and find that maybe I'm just to quick to assume and over critical of everything.

Nah, my laptop and PC are both not good enough to play the game. :(

OffCutters

International Coach
Oh fk. That sucks. I was hoping the game`d be half-decent, and by your comments, i guess not. Like Gilly_fan, my Laptop doesnt support this so...damn. But i`ll get it anyway, its the only cricket game on the Wii.

*I need a new bloody Desktop!*

Monty - SA

School Cricketer
The game is good, don't judge a game based on one persons opinion. If you want to have a view on it I would buy it........

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Yeah I'm not saying don't buy it. Some of it is good such as double wicket mode and scenario mode, but i lack a lot of features the other version all have.

Monty - SA

School Cricketer
Yeah I'm not saying don't buy it. Some of it is good such as double wicket mode and scenario mode, but i lack a lot of features the other version all have.

I would agree - maybe a customisation mode or cup mode would be good, but I would still say it's the best game ever on the Wii.....

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
I would agree - maybe a customisation mode or cup mode would be good, but I would still say it's the best game ever on the Wii.....

Then you don't play enough games on the wii :facepalm

I started to enjoy the bowling on International difficulty. Setting your own field however you want is really cool I just haven't been able to get any wickets yet :(

Monty - SA

School Cricketer
Then you don't play enough games on the wii :facepalm

I started to enjoy the bowling on International difficulty. Setting your own field however you want is really cool I just haven't been able to get any wickets yet :(

Name me a better game on the Wii with a more difficult mode than Scenario?

And you haven't taken any wickets yet? You clearly haven't played enough or your bowling the wrong line....

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Name me a better game on the Wii with a more difficult mode than Scenario?

And you haven't taken any wickets yet? You clearly haven't played enough or your bowling the wrong line....

Call of Duty, Super Mario Galaxy, Tiger Woods 10. The list could go on.

OffCutters

International Coach
I didnt say that I wouldn`t get it. I mentioned that I`d get it as its the only cricket game for the Wii, and that i cant play Ashes Cricket in any other consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread