Review Demo impressions thread

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
for anyone with an xbox silver subscription if you create a new account and go through setting it up, you can get a one month trial on gold!!have done this and it works!

would have liked to have played this on my ps3 instead but what can you do!

You can only do it 3 times. Unfortunately I have already done this 3 times lol anyone got a 48 trial that they might want to give to a nice dude! :D:D

Golden28

Club Cricketer
Have now got the hang of bowling and it's fantastic.

Just bowled my first two maidens with Freddie and Jimmy. (On hard)

I realised that on my previous games I was choosing a delivery (ie inswing, X button) but not pressing X button again to complete the delivery (instead pressing A.

Now that I am bowling correctly the batsmen are defending and leaving virtually anything on a good line and length. Very satisfying.

Aussies only made 4 off of my 3 overs. Now that is making me very optimistic about batting AI. Really, really enjoying bowling for once!

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Oh this was amazing. I bowled a doosra from Swaan Katich went forward missed the ball and was stumped. It was so quick something similar to what happened to Yuvraj in 2009 T-20 World Cup. Stumping was so fast and its not that AI danced down the wicket just pushed at the ball and in turn got his foot off the ground. Was sweet to pull of a dismissal like that since I am a spinner myself.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Oh this was amazing. I bowled a doosra from Swaan Katich went forward missed the ball and was stumped. It was so quick something similar to what happened to Yuvraj in 2009 T-20 World Cup. Stumping was so fast and its not that AI danced down the wicket just pushed at the ball and in turn got his foot off the ground. Was sweet to pull of a dismissal like that since I am a spinner myself.

Swann can't bowl the doorsa though. :p

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Swann can't bowl the doorsa though. :p

Mate it didn't turn just went straight and there was zip in the ball as it went past the bat as it was around 95KMPH. Also the best bowl is when u stop it in the yellow zone just before the red. As red is the no-ball zone and yellow is perfect one and its impossible to bowl all six in yellow zone.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
YOU CAN PLAY ON! Unbelievable, I know you could in ICC07, but it was so lame. Matt Prior just played on, and it was properly realistic.

Loving this :p

z33

School Cricketer
Mate it didn't turn just went straight and there was zip in the ball as it went past the bat as it was around 95KMPH. Also the best bowl is when u stop it in the yellow zone just before the red. As red is the no-ball zone and yellow is perfect one and its impossible to bowl all six in yellow zone.

Thats wht he calls ARM BALL :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
What are you on about?

Sorry, just quite impressed. I'll type something more understandable.

Matt Prior just tried to cut a short-ish ball, bottom edged it and played the ball onto his own stumps. Fantastically realistic the way the ball moved.

Very impressed by this game so far!

P

pcfan123

Could someone post a video of a catch. None of the videos have features the catching system. I am very interested in the "minigame" style aspect.

Also, are the catches that are skyers pretty easy to take? those shouldnt be dropped as opposed to slips catches.

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Could someone post a video of a catch. None of the videos have features the catching system. I am very interested in the "minigame" style aspect.

Also, are the catches that are skyers pretty easy to take? those shouldnt be dropped as opposed to slips catches.

Agreed. I would love to see a catch be taken from the minigame, cos I dropped both of mine!

Last edited:

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Not good for Cas in the world of rugby league.

Wish i could play the game :( Got a PC,PS3 and a 360 only problem is the router is broke so i can't download it.

Can someone post a video of the catch system ?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
If my iPhone could do videos, i'd gladly help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread