Mar 4 - Bangladesh vs West Indies

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Let me explain. I didn't refer 'India' as they but 'Indian fans'. Different things.

----------

Well, if they (Indian fans again) can burn effigies of players, they can go to that extent too. And, I'm not referring to sensible people. This is 'immature' and 'illiterate' people like those who did it in Bangladesh today.

I made a little post on your wall, could you please oblige . I know im being slightly immature right now but as I said I'm really ticked off by posers.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
WTF Bangladesh should not even host cricket matches. Bloody uncivilized and illiterate people. Even Indians fans don't do these kind of stuff to their players.

Lol. Let's see what we do. We stone/break down people's houses (Dhoni 07). We go on Twitter and badmouth the players (Smith). We start throwing stuff onto the field and start burning stuff as soon as our team is about to lose (Kolkata 1996). What else have I missed?

offdriven4

Club Cricketer
Bangladesh should try some other sport, cricket is not for them, its good for the world of cricket if we get another test nation like Ireland or Netherlands. Giving test status to bangaladesh was the biggest mistake ICC ever made

i would liek to remind everyone that it took South Africa ,India,Pakistan and new zealand a long time to adjust to test cricket aswell...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lol. Let's see what we do. We stone/break down people's houses (Dhoni 07). We go on Twitter and badmouth the players (Smith). We start throwing stuff onto the field and start burning stuff as soon as our team is about to lose (Kolkata 1996). What else have I missed?

Oh, I'm surprised somebody remembers this. :clap

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Surprisingly enough, it has the effect of making our team perform better. I'm not condoning it, of course, it's stupid behavior, but it does have its benefits.

On a serious note, did you notice from all the talk from the BD camp was about how the fans pelted the wrong bus with stones? They were like, "oh, they just hit that bus because they thought it was the BD bus, no big deal." Is it somehow ok for their fans to pelt their bus, so long as it's not the opposition? Ridiculous attitude.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
no matter who's done the worse it doesn't make it any better. Bangladeshi fans have just put another black mark on this world cup after good showings by associate nations and two very exciting matches had begun to reinvigorate the tournament after it's slightly iffy start.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
In the presentation cermoney, Mike Atherton gave a freindly advice to Shakib, that "Buddy! Move to Chittagong as fast as you can" and He Replied "Yes You are right we should better move" LOL

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
i would liek to remind everyone that it took South Africa ,India,Pakistan and new zealand a long time to adjust to test cricket aswell...

what do you mean by long time mate, 250years ??? let me remind you Sri Lanka won the worldcup after 15years from test status

----------

what can poor West Indiens if Bangladesh can play cricket!!! then again you have to understand most in Bangladesh are unaducated !!! i only blam ICC in giving them test in the first place

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Furious fans attack Shakib's house | Cricket | bdnews24.com

The nine-wicket loss to West Indies prompted irate fans to attack Shakib Al Ahsan's residence in Keshabmur area of the district town.

The angry fans riding motorcycles stopped in front of the house around 8pm on Friday and pelted brickbats at it, damaging a number of window panes.

Shakib's father Mashrur Reza said, "I was not home at the time. But my wife [Shirin Reza] and daughter [Ritu Reza] were there. I came home and saw a number of windows broken on the first floor, including those of Shakib's room."

He said police were informed about it immediately.

Sadar police sub-inspector Maruf Hossain told bdnews24.com: "We're guarding his residence and looking for the attackers. Security in the area has been beefed up."
:facepalm Its just a game!!!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bangladeshi cricket fans are seriously pathetic, I have to admit that. Those who feel that they aren't, I can't say anything more than, 'Get well soon!'.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Yes, it was the biggest mistake.:rolleyes

Bangladesh had recently won a series against New Zealand. They made a high score versus India and then a bad performance and then you all pounce upon them.

Ireland can never replace Bangladesh as a test nation ATM. Although that may happen in the future. And Netherlands getting a test status, seriously?:rolleyes

After 11 years of test cricket, how many wins this so called test nation have.. one off day wow really!!!! You right on Ireland, they cant be this bad really even if they try. And whats wrong with Netherlands!!! They scored 290+ agenst England, lets see how many your team can get shell we LOL

ferg512

International Coach
I'm quite surprised with Shakib I must say, he has a really arrogant attitude these days.

Lets be honest, Indian fans aren't much better. The only reason we haven't seen this type of behaviour is because they are winning all the time. If they don't win the WC there will be much worse than this..

----------

Did the crowd get there money back?? I would sure be pissed off if I turned up for an hour to watch that..

BlueString

School Cricketer
I hate my fellow Indian fans. Hate them. Turns out Bangladeshi fans are no better.

What the f*ck! You don't DO sh*t like that. And now they're condoning it because they meant to attack the Bangladeshi players? WTF? So they're saying the lives of the West Indians mean more than that of Bangladeshis?

This is a professional sport. These players are playing for teams. We're all HUMAN, it's sad that in the year 2011 nationalism still exists . . who cares if your "country" lost the game . . . it's a f*cking GAME OF CRICKET.

Users who are viewing this thread