Mar 20 - India vs West Indies

No Gayle, No Roach, No Chander, No Sehwag ..... what sort of a contest is this ?

loved sidhu's quote at "cricket extra"! :p
Its like a barber's chair, it'll fit your bottom, his bottom, my bottom.

In india, 10 people have 20 opinions, get used to it.

Is the Strategy employed by the West Indies- Avoid Australia at all costs ?
Seems like they do not fear taking on Pakistan in the QF. Even so, resting the Top 3 sounds like a ridiculous decision in the light of this dead rubber.

Wow, that's a sportsman spirit. Umpire ruled not out but yet Tendulkar walked out because he knew he edged it. He is not only great batsman but also a great cricketer. Cricket need these kind of players.

He wouldn't have walked without the DRS !

They would`nt have given it out even with the DRS. The replays were too inconclusive.

I would probably say this was over now, was it not for india constantly messing up at the end and losing wickets instead of scoring fast runs.

We are doing exactly the opposite today and batting ridiculously slowly. We have got our end overs batting messed up in the mind.

Wow, that's a sportsman spirit. Umpire ruled not out but yet Tendulkar walked out because he knew he edged it. He is not only great batsman but also a great cricketer. Cricket need these kind of players.
:thumbs

Not really the match I was looking forward, Tendulkar failed but showed great character. Yuvi was good with the bat but meh India is wobbling in death overs again. :facepalm

As I type this Pathan is gone.

Pathetic batting by India. If this middle order cannot accelerate against Russel, Pollard, Rampaul and Co., they don`t deserve to be playing in a World Cup. Our approach ever since Dhoni came in has been like a minnow side, to just abt out 50 overs.

Somehow I've got a feeling that India doesn't want to win this match.

Rampaul just got his best ODI wicket haul. He surely must play in the next ODI.

Users who are viewing this thread