Mar 20 - India vs West Indies

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
India can't bat 50 overs yet again :facepalm. Lower order has been really poor, playing too many shots. Munaf should've given the strike to Ashwin instead of trying to hit.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Somehow I've got a feeling that India doesn't want to win this match.

Rampaul just got his best ODI wicket haul. He surely must play in the next ODI.

Both, India and West Indies both trying to avoid us in Quaters.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Am pissed off by this show, again when the team could've reached 300 or atleast 280+, then WTF suddenly happens to them.
3rd fail against a major team, I'm seeing a QF loss to either Australia or Srilanka if we continue like this.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Our problem going into the knockouts now would be that we might encounter a very very flat track in the q/fs and our batsmen, in the fear of another collapse might not go for it at the start and we might fall prey to batting too conservatively. We did that today. Ever since Dhoni came into bat, our aim was to bat the 50 overs and showed no intent, almost like a Kenyan or Canadian batting lineup.

We don`t deserve to reach the finals in this tournament. We have been totally pathetic.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Somehow I've got a feeling that India doesn't want to win this match.

Nothing like playing against PAK for a spot in the SF eh ? Though I dont see India losing by a margin big enough to warrant even that.

----------

Our problem going into the knockouts now would be that we might encounter a very very flat track in the q/fs and our batsmen, in the fear of another collapse might not go for it at the start and we might fall prey to batting too conservatively.

I think Yusuf has gotta go for the next game as well. He has made 76 Runs from the 6 Group Stage matches so far. I'd rather have Raina instead of him. Shame that Raina got of to a loosner like that.

jacobfelix

International Coach
No Gayle, No Roach, No Chander, No Sehwag ..... what sort of a contest is this ?

Both, India and West Indies both trying to avoid us in Quaters.

If these 2 teams are really doing all this nonsense....then they are unfit for the World Cup and let them be kicked out in the quarterfinal itself....:mad

Remember, the 1992 WorldCup...NZ deliberately lost the last league against Pakistan....so that they could play the semis in their home & not go to Australia ....Guess what happened...they lost to Pakistan itself in the semis....all such antics wont take teams anywhere....:mad

42 runs in last 8 overs...last 6 wkts lost.....:mad:mad:mad

Last edited:

Kabooka

International Cricketer
^ Don't know the feeling mate :rolleyes maybe you could explain a bit more. :lol

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
It's like that frustrating feeling when one builds up to an orgasm and just fails to climax.

:lol
Brilliant.

Also Yusuf should be out for Raina in next game and Indian openers should look to play atleast first 40 overs. else no chance.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
We did better than what we did against South Africa. Then we lsot 9/29. Here we lost 6/29. Its definitely an improvement. :p

Other than that, can M S Dhoni hold a bat properly ? Is he capable of playing cricketing shots. The way he was fidgeting while batting tells another story.

Also, both sides are playing for a loss- why else would WI rest Gayle, Chanders ?
Silly, pathetic tactics being employed by both teams here. Just hope they both lose in the QF and do not proceed to the finals.

We do not deserve to WIN THE CUP !!!

It's like that frustrating feeling when one builds up to an orgasm and just fails to climax.

Ha ha ha ! Nice one

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It's same old story.
Its really frustrating for supporters like us, and I don't have now any hopes from this team to reach final anymore. This team only have 2 batsmen and 2 bowlers. Other 7 are just there to earn money. :facepalm

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
even though this is the little master's last WC, if i had my way, i would
knock india out of the WC. we just dont deserve it!

PATHETIC! PATHETIC display of cricket here.....piss poor.

Users who are viewing this thread