April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So it's official, India faces Sri Lanka in the WC 2011 final. Can't wait for the match to begin, I also do have the tickets for it.

Hoping for a Sachin-Sehwag special at Wankhede. :D

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am wondering what will be the odds for this match?

And C'mon India, give me a b'day present, you already have packed the gift by beating Pakistan so just waiting to receive it ;)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Jeetega Bai Jeetega India Jeetega.. \,,/
That is what we all have been chanting here, a great chance for India to win the cup. Would be an ideal farewell to the great Sachin Tendulkar.

God has written a perfect script for this man. It's Wankhede where he played his first school level match and scored a century on debut and now he is back there in a WC final with a possibility of scoring is 100th century!

Amar791849

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
That is what we all have been chanting here, a great chance for India to win the cup. Would be an ideal farewell to the great Sachin Tendulkar.

God has written a perfect script for this man. It's Wankhede where he played his first school level match and scored a century on debut and now he is back there in a WC final with a possibility of scoring is 100th century!
Ya!
It Would be A great farewell to sachin tendulkar
I'm Hoping that he will score his 100th century in his home ground :D

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
And lose the match perhaps ?? Remember his team's luck when he scores a ton ? :D
Isn't it a disgrace that when he scores the others fail. :rolleyes

Nonetheless, I am certainly expecting him to score a ton in the final and Sehwag scoring somewhere around 70s. Also expecting either Yuvraj or Gambhir to score 50+. If India bats first at Wankhede, a score in excess of 320 is possible. But if Lanka bats, I hope we manage to contain them for anything less than 275.

And if Sachin scores a ton and India wins and he doesn't announce retirement from ODI cricket, I'm gonna kill him. God has written such good script for him, he should accept it wholeheartedly.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
ok here we go!!!! Go lankas :thumbs

----------

i will be easily out numbered here but will make a stand for my country

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Good to see Sri Lankan members here :) All the best and hope the best team wins!

Good to see a logical Indian supporter as well!!!! good luck to you too and may the best team on the day win

----------

First of all one thing most of us can be happy about!!! world cup is coming home to Asia after 1996 :clap:thumbs

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
It will be a treat to watch, Sachin vs Murali. Last time they faced in Murali's farewell (in tests) Murali had the last laugh, lets see who gets their dream win in probably the last game in ODI for both of them.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes, this is what I predicted before the start of the tournament that it will be Srilanka VS India!!

This two teams know hell lot of each other's weakness and strength!! It will be a great game!!

Wankhade stadium 35000 public supporting India, Sachin's last game in ODI mostly his home town all going against Srilanka!!

Top 3 of Srilanka VS Batting Lineup Of India!!

Srilanka's excellent bowling + Upcoming Indian bowling!!

This is what final is all about!! My friends think it's going to be Srilanka but India will take revenge now of 2007 loss in World Cup!!

Middle order is what India should target & Poor bowling is what Srilanka should targer!! But remember 2 left handers in form against the best left arm medium fast bowler currently who reverses awesomely!!

Great contest!! But beware Srilanka now it's you chance!!

Remember all captains who have an initial starting from S have been knocked out!! Also remember all stadium names starting from M have given India a win :D

Users who are viewing this thread