April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Me too :D

All 10 HEADS of RAAVAN will be destroyed by RAM on Saturday - 2nd April 2011 :)

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Good to see a logical Indian supporter as well!!!! good luck to you too and may the best team on the day win

Dude stop being stereotypical of Indians. No wonder you get so many personal attacks. have you ever seen anybody put a post that attacks all Sri Lankans on the whole. I dont think so. Chillax. IMO 2 of the original top 3 teams have made it to the finals(the third being SA). India have a better batting lineup but Lanka has a more balanced side. I back my team wholeheartedly but i know that only the better team will win, out of these two very closely matched sides.

Best of luck - Team India:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
It will be interesting to see if Dhoni persists with Nehra or brings in Ashwin. Both Munaf and Nehra have done well and Harbhajan looked pretty good. The amount of dew in Sl v Nzl(in Mumbai) game would prompt Dhoni to continue with 3 seamer's i guess especially with Yuvraj being so consistent with the ball.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
But definitely we missed Ashwin in the Semis

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
On the Wankhede pitch, expect Ashwin to be in for Nehra or Munaf.

But definitely we missed Ashwin in the Semis

Yeah , Dhoni also agreed he misread the pitch also Ashwin adds a lot to lower order batting. But there was quite a lot of dew last time, though Murali didnt seem to have a problem with it. If it comes down to Nehra/Munaf i think he should pick Munaf, he is much more consistent though hittable, Nehra is a rythm bowler if he gets it wrong can really cost us bad.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
First WC final I'll be watching as a neutral and will be happy with either team winning. SL always just goes about their business and plays solid every time, so hopefully India can ignore all the external crap and perform to their abilities also.

Both teams will be keen to stop a repeat of their last encounters in the final where a couple of freakish batting performances saw them out of the game before the halfway mark.

28 years is too long of a drought for India though, and it just seems appropriate for them to win with some greats likely to retire and playing at home. Good luck to Sri Lanka though.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Thanks for your good wishes man. Actually India never had a team worthy of lifting the cup until now. Teams like Lanka and Pakistan have had tremendous lineups compared to ours for ages but maybe this team we might just have a lil edge on them.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Because our no 5 and 6 is useless at the moment I don’t think we can chase!!! Best thing is to bat first and get a defendable score!!! The problem is Indian batting line up!! Yes Sri lanka bowling line up looks the best but its more in to spin bowling and Indians are the best players of spin !!!! ERRRRRRR !! need Malinga and Murali to attack and mendis, herath to defend …..

Best thing is bat first, make 260-280 and let Indian chase it down

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
agreed completely!!

Indian batting lineup is strong and they play spin well!! Interesting!! Kulu will be back for sure

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
I am wondering what will be the odds for this match?

And C'mon India, give me a b'day present, you already have packed the gift by beating Pakistan so just waiting to receive it ;)

A 50-50 Match Tbh,Both side have Played Extremely well in whole series,may be 55-45 for India,as they are Playing in home :D
but Yeah Go India,"De Ghumake" :p

Last edited:

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
I know, our plan before the world cup was, not to play mendis when we play India. But I don’t think selectors can take off mendis now!!! He have done really well!! So we will have to stick with him. I would like to see perera more then Kulasekara. IF we are going to have a change! Perera can be useful in batting power plays

----------

i think Sri Lankans can relax, there is no shame in losing to India in India. After all they do have the best batting lineup in the world and that’s just facts !!! please fail this one time for us please :p

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
If India win the toss, I am predicting Virender Sehwag to pull a Gilchrist. Big hundred to start the tournament...big hundred to end. Cmon Viru.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd much prefer Sri Lanka to win this match.

Users who are viewing this thread