Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

D

Dutch

well. i want to buy it for sure. but in my currency it'll cost 3600 TK to buy it. and i can't afford it at this moment. but i surely want to buy the game in future when i get the money.

Then you should simply just almighty tweak off...how dare you even think about asking for improvements or complain..... You sir are a tweaking tosser....

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I pirated the game... locked it away in a chest, buried the chest on a small unknown island, drew a map to where the chest is and put the map in a bottle in the ocean. And I can tell you now, piracy isn't worth it in the long run. (I can't find the bottle... the ocean is bigger than it looks)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have this weird image of you dressed as a pirate now...

I like it.

CallyT

School Cricketer
Only 4 days to go then we have our 1 month anniversary of the originial intended release date of Patch2.

Who`s buying the Cake ??

PS. I`m feeling like a teenager again myself after hearing about all the "Grumpy Old Men" in here .

Irrespective of who's actual fault it is, it's quite ridiculous tbh that it is taking this long from re submission. I don't support people coming on here having childish rants but I certainly understand the frustration.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Irrespective of who's actual fault it is, it's quite ridiculous tbh that it is taking this long from re submission. I don't support people coming on here having childish rants but I certainly understand the frustration.

To be fair, it's been re-submitted twice, and it's only reasonable a once-failed patch gets more scrutiny next time round plus there's this other issue Ross mentioned affecting all patches on one platform.

It's in nobody's interest for the patch to come out and cause problems.

Rowdoss

Club Captain

Just wondering if you have reached this conclusion based on your extensive inside knowledge of the submission process or your extensive experience in childish rants.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Is there a possibility they might not approve the re-submission, if so what happens then?

There's always a possibility of a bug being found. What usually happens then is that you fix whatever they find and resubmit again.

Not sure what the global record is, but I know of a game that went through 6 failed submissions before it passed, and I'm sure there are examples that beat that number.

ellgieff

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a possibility they might not approve the re-submission, if so what happens then?

There's always a possibility that code doesn't pass testing. That's why testing happens - if all code was always perfect, we wouldn't need testers.

I'd imagine if it fails again, BigAnt will fix whatever's wrong and resubmit once more. I don't think it's likely at this stage, under the assumption that the hold up now is related to the trouble the platform is having - assuming the platform in question is capable of testing, it likely would already have failed if it was going to.

*dang, ninja'd by Chief*

Last edited:

MHaseebAhmed

School Cricketer
Are we getting real time update for stats which we play in the game? And also the innings in place of matches are confusing and looks out of order. Are these things being rectified in patch 2? Not a biggie but still!

Users who are viewing this thread