Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Only 4 days to go then we have our 1 month anniversary of the originial intended release date of Patch2.

Who`s buying the Cake ??

PS. I`m feeling like a teenager again myself after hearing about all the "Grumpy Old Men" in here .

D

Dutch

crowd noise is really good! i was not talking about the noise! when i hit a boundary or win the match at that the spectators do not stand up or clap or do anything. yes graphically it's poor. i hope u will be able to make it better. and it would be good if you would give us an option to select the top variation! :yes

----------

you must have seen your crowd is jumping and clapping for you..isn't it?:facepalm

No I just paid for the game...... You????

mephitic51

School Cricketer
Does anyone know if patch 2 has the option to auto simulate to career player? Doing it after every over is a bit annoying, particularly as the AI seems intent on bowling me for 25 overs at a time!!

Haynes123

Club Captain
I actually would buy that Test Match Cricket board game again if I ever saw it. Rolling the ball down that chute was great fun lol. When batting if you hit it straight back it would run up the chute and then roll back down again
IIZk0Zo.jpg

WOW, thanks for the post this brings back great memories, with myself, my father and brother playing Friday nights away on this classic!

javs52

School Cricketer
We've been past patch#2 for at least six weeks now, working towards patch#3 - PC is now getting the incremental updates as we make them.

These will be bundled up and will form patch#3 for console.

how do we know what are in the incremental updates on steam?

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
WOW, thanks for the post this brings back great memories, with myself, my father and brother playing Friday nights away on this classic!

I always wondered if anyone else considered it a run out if the ball went up the bowling chute and came down and hit the stumps, or if it was just me?

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No I just paid for the game...... You????

well. i want to buy it for sure. but in my currency it'll cost 3600 TK to buy it. and i can't afford it at this moment. but i surely want to buy the game in future when i get the money.

Haynes123

Club Captain
I always wondered if anyone else considered it a run out if the ball went up the bowling chute and came down and hit the stumps, or if it was just me?

no we did not consider that as a run out. I see there is a new version for sale still made by crown & Andrews, but don't think I will get it South Africa, would love to buy it

tandy45

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
well. i want to buy it for sure. but in my currency it'll cost 3600 TK to buy it. and i can't afford it at this moment. but i surely want to buy the game in future when i get the money.

Makes you wonder if the buggy ashes game happened to be released with pirates in mind. No wonder a lot of games these days aren't up to scratch when company's aren't going to make a profit, either save up to buy the game, or don't, there's no I want to play so I'll pirate it then and pay later. Disgraceful to even grace a forum with that attitude and to publicly announce that's what you have done.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

And just waiting to play it in the future didn't seem a legitimate response?

I want a 60inch TV, and fill surround sound system but I don't intend to go to currys and nick one, pester them for help setting it up and tell them I may pay one day in the future.

Scumbag.

Mr Snrub

International Coach

There's this thing that people who aren't thieves do when they want something. They set about working for it.

The time you spend playing your pirated copies of games is surely time you could spend earning the money for the game? Still, why do that when you can be what's in your nature?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread