Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

LEFF

Club Captain
Does anyone know if the sliders resetting themselves without 'appearing' to do so has been fixed with Patch 3? Currently i'm clicking default & re-applying my settings each game I start & save/continue.

Also- there appears to still be a multiplayer issue with controller 2 not being able to switch off manual fielding. Anyone else experiencing these?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
If I was to download all the teams and then copy the logo/team data etc to a USB on PS4 will it mean it can be reuploaded after my logo data becomes corrupt? Just had them all disappear even after the patch 3 update and don't want to keep wasting time deleting all my data and redownloading them each time. Will do it once more if this method is believed to work though.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know if the sliders resetting themselves without 'appearing' to do so has been fixed with Patch 3? Currently i'm clicking default & re-applying my settings each game I start & save/continue.
This should be fixed - as well as an issue where they were wrongly applying online.

Finchell

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
This should be fixed - as well as an issue where they were wrongly applying online.

@MattW is there a way to know what the sliders are on each difficulty so that if we find that medium is close to what we like, but needs a bit of tweaking then we can use the basis of the Medium difficulty to get what we want?

when i went to custom it was so far off what i was used to that i couldn't find that level of adjustment i was looking for.

adnan333

Club Captain
Two things I hate after patch 3 first running between the wicket and second batting against spin is very hard even in easy level

duff100au

School Cricketer
One thing I'm finding frustrating is the lack of strike rotation by the computer on my team. Seem to hit a single first ball then sim to player and it's the next over already...

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One thing I'm finding frustrating is the lack of strike rotation by the computer on my team. Seem to hit a single first ball then sim to player and it's the next over already...
Yes, I noted this too. So if you want more strike, don't sim. Wait for the AI to rotate strike.

Users who are viewing this thread