No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dude stop spoiling the thread by repeating the one thing over and again. And be patient for Christs sake. Sending the same thing in PM is annoying. Moreover its a pain to understand.:mad

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Loving the mod dude :D. Decreasing the strength and placement of the team's Batsmen makes it better. TYVM!
AI's never change...even though they don't give me much runs...they ball 100 no balls and 300 wides in an Innings . :(

musa441

School Cricketer
guys i have a problem i have replaced all the files given with hardcore patch with the game files through big editor now my game seems to stuck on the start plz does anyone know the solution for this?

SLICKR392

Club Captain
guys i have a problem i have replaced all the files given with hardcore patch with the game files through big editor now my game seems to stuck on the start plz does anyone know the solution for this?

Is your Ashes patched to any beta version? Change the global.db file similar to your Update.

musa441

School Cricketer
I need a sound patch. the in game sounds are so unrealistic i mean the sound of ball hitting bat is like a plastic ball hitting the bat so i need a sound patch where crowds sound is also more realistic . is there any patch like this ??? if no then plz make one for it .

Dez

Club Captain
Love the gameplay patch, makes batting very fun and challenging.

However I didn't realise that removing the bowling maker removes it for when I'm bowling and I have no clue where I'm going to be pitching the ball and being the absolute genius that I am I didn't back up the file.

Any way to get the bowling marker back?

*EDIT*

Nevermind just figured out that Steam can verify files that have been changed and re-download them.

Last edited:

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Is their a way to completely remove the marker? So that we have got no clue where the ball would pitch.

muru

Club Cricketer
Can I get back the bowling marker? How to restore the old settings? I did not back the files before replacing them with Big Editor!:(

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is their a way to completely remove the marker? So that we have got no clue where the ball would pitch.

:lol
seems you are a expect in bowling...
so far i haven't even bowled single dot ball:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread