April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Damn, I celebrated this the best I could. We (me and my cousins) went round in the cars at 1.00 AM waving flags and there were so many more people doing the same stuff. Later on, it was the drinks to go along with some fantastic food. We had delicious kebabs. Fantastic stuff from India, always had a feeling it was Dhoni who will lead from the front (after Kohli fell).

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Not in football, just saying in general. I wouldn't be surprised if Sachin was batting with Sehwag's great-great-great grandson in the year 2110 :p

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Anyone have a link to 1600x900 wallpapers of the world cup victory?

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not in football, just saying in general. I wouldn't be surprised if Sachin was batting with Sehwag's great-great-great grandson in the year 2110 :p

buddy, thats 100 years from now. he will be bit older then this :D like 135+ hmmm he would bat for sure but i dont think he would do lot of running, do you :D

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Dhoni led from the front. A gem of Innings. Finished the Match in style with a sixer. It was indeed a very good performance from the whole team.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
You're not the only one bro, I couldn't control my emotions when Sachin came to field and later picked the WC trophy.
A great match.

I was really pessimistic after 31/2, but our future aspects showed that they are destined to be greats. A great innings by Dhoni, releases a lot more pressure from him. He looked like in his old touch which we liked, some of the shots were the same powerful hits which he forgot to play for the last year or so. Good to be back in form.
A champions stuff.

Are you going to be a little more optimistic about Team Blue in the future?:cheers

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hmmm....was that really needed ? :facepalm

Yes it was. I don't like pessimistic people

I was watching the final with about a 1000 other Indians here in Canada. After sachin and sehwag got out, a couple hundred just got up and left. I stayed till the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread