Australia tour of West Indies

i think australia really need marsh, d. hussey and pommersbach in the team... i am not so sure about ronchi because i dont know him well...

i think australia really need marsh, d. hussey and pommersbach in the team... i am not so sure about ronchi because i dont know him well...

And what throw away M Hussey? Clarke? Jaques? Symonds? You gotta be joking. Looks like someone who's watched a bit too much IPL and now thinks these players are incredible ;)

Ronchi is better than Haddin and i hope he proves he is, than we can put up with Ronchi for 10 years

LOL you have to be joking. Haddin can consistently score Hundreds in FC cricket and score well in One days. He was averaging around 60 this season in FC cricket halfway through this season.

Just because Ronchi is a mindless slogger doesn't mean he is good. Haddin can score at a 100% strike rate and still play sensibly.

And if you are going to reply to this saying Ronchi is a better keeper then Haddin then I reccemond you actually watch Domestic cricket this year.

The first thing you have to look at is keeping when picking a keeper and Haddin is the best in Australia, then you gotta look at batting. He was in the top 15 batters in Australia domestic cricket last season.

We want to pick a keeper who can bat (haddin) not a batter who can keep (ronchi)

Maybe for the 20twenty team or the ODI team. As for Ronchi i'm quite happy he's there. I like his style except for the inconsistency part but i don't expect anything brilliant. I would laugh if ends up being called Boom Boom Ronchi....

LOL you have to be joking. Haddin can consistently score Hundreds in FC cricket and score well in One days. He was averaging around 60 this season in FC cricket halfway through this season.

Just because Ronchi is a mindless slogger doesn't mean he is good. Haddin can score at a 100% strike rate and still play sensibly.

And if you are going to reply to this saying Ronchi is a better keeper then Haddin then I reccemond you actually watch Domestic cricket this year.

The first thing you have to look at is keeping when picking a keeper and Haddin is the best in Australia, then you gotta look at batting. He was in the top 15 batters in Australia domestic cricket last season.

We want to pick a keeper who can bat (haddin) not a batter who can keep (ronchi)

I want Australia, to be a west Australia, and Queensland side, thus Ronchi is better

And what throw away M Hussey? Clarke? Jaques? Symonds? You gotta be joking. Looks like someone who's watched a bit too much IPL and now thinks these players are incredible ;)

jaques? what special has he done for australian test side? justin langer was the best opener with hayden...

Good news for the West Indies Smith has been dropped for the 3rd test and Chattergoon has been recalled after missing the 1st 2 tests with a shoulder injury. Gayle has been named as captain and not surprisingly Sulieman Benn is the only spinner selected (bad choice). Also a surprise but a good one in my eyes Kemar Roach made it into the 14 man squad but he probably wont get to play.

The squad is looking good but it will be interesting what they do with Marshall and Chattergoon.

Good news for West Indies, Mitchell Johnson (Sajid Mahmood) will be playing in the 3rd Test following a brain explosion from the selectors and also Beau Casson (Ashley Giles) will be making his debut.

But the best player is from Tassie ;)

Hilfy!?!?!? :D

jaques? what special has he done for australian test side?

ROFLMAO

TC Ink added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Good news for West Indies, Mitchell Johnson (Sajid Mahmood) will be playing in the 3rd Test following a brain explosion from the selectors and also Beau Casson (Ashley Giles) will be making his debut.

Damn Johnson. No suprises though.

Luckily we have 3 other part timers to pick up the slack should these two fail. Katich needs to bowl more, he grabbed a 6 fer in the tour match.

I don't think it is about how Casson goes, it is more how Ponting uses him. Throw him on with a few overs left in the session or help him by bowling to the tail. Cause if the West Indies get on top I would still want Casson with the ball in his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread