1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxing Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by cricket_icon, May 8, 2011.

1. El Loco Mod Police's Arch Nemesis

El Loco
    Infamous Raptors
    AKA:
    InsaneInTheMembrane.
    National Team:
    I support my legs
    Domestic Team:
    and my legs support me.
    Great performance by Groves, kept Eubank on the end of his jab all night. Looked drained at the weigh-in but apparently he re-hydrated to 83kg for the fight!

Chris Swift said thanks for this.
  2. El Loco Mod Police's Arch Nemesis

El Loco
    Infamous Raptors
    AKA:
    InsaneInTheMembrane.
    National Team:
    I support my legs
    Domestic Team:
    and my legs support me.
    @Chris Swift
    Callum Smith been rearranged to fight Nieky Holzken after Jurgen Braehmer pulled out. There's talk of Eubank going through if Groves doesn't recover from his dislocated shoulder in time for the final which I find preposterous! They should just rearrange the bout if he's injured.
    Your boy Anthony Yarde is also in action tomorrow.

3. Chris Swift Guest

It's a bit stupid that they can't rearrange fights, this guy holzken has only had 13 fights and will probably get battered.Braehmer deserves his chance, he has pulled out with the flu, so probably would have been ready to fight in 6 weeks.
    If groves isn't fit they should make smith the champion until the fight can get made, no way eubank deserves the chance.yes yarde defends his european title also daniel dubois is on the same card, really good heavyweight prospect.apparently knocked joshua spark out in sparring once.

4. El Loco Mod Police's Arch Nemesis

El Loco
    Infamous Raptors
    AKA:
    InsaneInTheMembrane.
    National Team:
    I support my legs
    Domestic Team:
    and my legs support me.
    Yup heard about that too. I think he's still a teenager as well, lad's a beast.
    Na Eubank should probably move back down now, the experiment at Super MW should end here. The tournament hasn't even featured the very best in the division, the likes of Gilberto Ramirez and James DeGale didn't partake.
    I think by far the better talent has been on show in the Cruiserweight one.

5. El Loco Mod Police's Arch Nemesis

El Loco
    Infamous Raptors
    AKA:
    InsaneInTheMembrane.
    National Team:
    I support my legs
    Domestic Team:
    and my legs support me.
    Stayed up for Wilder v Ortiz and didn't regret it one bit. Ortiz boxed very well so the fact that the judges had him down on the scorecards was an absolute joke, but they weren't needed so not a massive deal.