Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't buy games very often. I naively assumed being able to go in store and pick it up would get it to me quicker than it being sent through the post.

You are naive ;) Retailers such as shopto make sure folks get pre-orders a day or two before the release date.

Offie

School Cricketer
Woo Game have shipped mine, can't wait for it to arrive. Girlfriend coming over this weekend to play it too :D

RIZZYX

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Come on Amazon you better send my game out tomorrow. (I am prime member so it will come Friday as long as they send it out tomorrow.)

To ShopTo customers enjoy the game 1 day early, not worth the extra fiver in my opinion, each to their own.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My copy is at Birmingham Hub ;) expected to be delivered by Tomorrow. Let's see. Though I had to pay an extra ?5.76 for next day delivery on top of that gigantic price tag of ?47 from shopto.

Badzi87

School Cricketer
My copy is at Birmingham Hub ;) expected to be delivered by Tomorrow. Let's see. Though I had to pay an extra ?5.76 for next day delivery on top of that gigantic price tag of ?47 from shopto.

How 2mro if they cant officially release the copies til Friday? Don't get me wrong with the money you've paid id had expected it today lol.

Anyway best of luck bro.

GlennyT92

School Cricketer
I never got a dispatch email from shopto, but it says completed/dispatched on the website.

So im officially excited!!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First cricket game I've not had a review copy of since c2k2...

I'd get prepared for it to be a continuing trend ;)

As discussed, you're not being singled out. Tru Blu do not give review copies to anyone, which I originally, years ago, was dead against however have now come around to agreeing with.

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Just waiting for my expedited copy to be dispatched. Suspect it will be this morning for tomorrow.

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Anyone know how reliable gameseek are with dispatch. They are the cheapest but leaving the uk on Tuesday so can't afford any delays on delivery

Users who are viewing this thread