Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I don't buy games very often. I naively assumed being able to go in store and pick it up would get it to me quicker than it being sent through the post.

You are naive ;) Retailers such as shopto make sure folks get pre-orders a day or two before the release date.

Woo Game have shipped mine, can't wait for it to arrive. Girlfriend coming over this weekend to play it too :D

Come on Amazon you better send my game out tomorrow. (I am prime member so it will come Friday as long as they send it out tomorrow.)

To ShopTo customers enjoy the game 1 day early, not worth the extra fiver in my opinion, each to their own.

My copy is at Birmingham Hub ;) expected to be delivered by Tomorrow. Let's see. Though I had to pay an extra ?5.76 for next day delivery on top of that gigantic price tag of ?47 from shopto.

My copy is at Birmingham Hub ;) expected to be delivered by Tomorrow. Let's see. Though I had to pay an extra ?5.76 for next day delivery on top of that gigantic price tag of ?47 from shopto.

How 2mro if they cant officially release the copies til Friday? Don't get me wrong with the money you've paid id had expected it today lol.

Anyway best of luck bro.

I never got a dispatch email from shopto, but it says completed/dispatched on the website.

So im officially excited!!

First cricket game I've not had a review copy of since c2k2...

I'd get prepared for it to be a continuing trend ;)

As discussed, you're not being singled out. Tru Blu do not give review copies to anyone, which I originally, years ago, was dead against however have now come around to agreeing with.

Just waiting for my expedited copy to be dispatched. Suspect it will be this morning for tomorrow.

Anyone know how reliable gameseek are with dispatch. They are the cheapest but leaving the uk on Tuesday so can't afford any delays on delivery

Users who are viewing this thread