C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Essential reading for all PC users who are experiencing really bad load times.

Defragment your HDD. Upon doing that, I saw that Ashes 2009 was horribly fragmented, more fragmented than a fragmentation grenade after the pin had been pulled! After doing that, the loading times were slashed to ribbons. Freddie Kruger himself couldn't have done a better job on them!

arj7

School Cricketer
There is no point emailing them about a patch, they're not going to give any one member an exclusive, you know.

it wasnt so much i was asking for a patch i was emailing telling them how annoyed i am with the game and for them releasing it with these bugs etc

Dong

Club Cricketer
Hi i have the pc version...i got a problem that i cant save the game,also i cant go to menu wile im playing the game.........i dont know witch key to press ....please someone help me:mad:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
it wasnt so much i was asking for a patch i was emailing telling them how annoyed i am with the game and for them releasing it with these bugs etc

Ah - a good old fashioned rant email. Fair enough - they did deserve it.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Have you read the manual??

Lol! I've just realised that I haven't even touched the manual and I usually read them before I start the game! Anyway, I had no such problems because I was using an Xbox 360 pad (it's either start or back to bring up the menu with that).

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Hi i have the pc version...i got a problem that i cant save the game,also i cant go to menu wile im playing the game.........i dont know witch key to press ....please someone help me:mad:

Don't press any key. Use a gamepad - this game is rubbish with the keyboard, as are most sports games.

desisam

School Cricketer
Changing Roster in PS3

Is there anyway i can change roster names in ps3 automatically instead of typing every players right name? is there any update or patch out for it?

Kaushal

School Cricketer
look in the downloads section and download divaldinho's ashes 2009 roster v 4. :D Many people including me have downloaded it and it is great!

wrick3000

Club Captain
Having Catching PROB? Follow this.

Ok I am just taking a training in the ASHES Cricket 2009 catching.
And I just discovered this method.
If you follow this you can catch every catch that come your way.
There is a time sequence which I cracked.
While catching every circle i.e. red, orange or green around the ball stays for certain time.
Here it is. Red- 2 sec, Orange - 2sec, Green - 1 sec . Missed all then red forever until you drop.
So from the point your adrenalin of catching starts and you starts to see circle around the ball. Count 1,2,3,4,5 and when you comes to 5 press enter at the same time when you are counting 5 and it is a sure catch.
Follow this and give me a feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread