Cricket 2005 Looks Like a DUD yet again.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well as the Ashes are getting nearer I will have to buy Cricket 2005 to get me through, even if it is ****.

And how can anyone say BLIC will defiently be better? They have not made a cricket game for 6 years, they guy who made BLC 99 is now working on Cricket 2005. The gameplay of the old BLC and the new BLIC will not be the same, but lets hope that SwordFish did learn something from there old Employee.

Hero

Club Captain
ajay2k5 said:
Cause the game is made by HB and Published by EA.

This does not seems to me a valid reason as HB developed Rugby 2005 and it was huge improvement over Rugby2004 in both graphics and gameplay.

You are also harsh about BLIC graphics as these are not too bad and I think they are better than cricket2004.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Hero said:
This does not seems to me a valid reason as HB developed Rugby 2005 and it was huge improvement over Rugby2004 in both graphics and gameplay.

You are also harsh about BLIC graphics as these are not too bad and I think they are better than cricket2004.

I have Rugby 2005, the game play was a Improvement and there was a slight improvement in Graphics. But not enough in my books.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Nikhil_Verma said:
I will prefer Brial Lara Cricket because atleast they are passionate about their product... Not like EA...

Lucky for you, you'll be able to get the game in a few months. I gotta wait until October.

kodos

International Coach
ajay2k5 there was a massive improvement in graphics and gameplay for rugby 2005. Do you seriously expect cricket games to be perfect or near the same class as nba or fifa? If the game is like rugby 2005 in graphics and gameplay i'll be statisfied. And also you can always BLIC from overseas.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
ajay2k5 said:
Lucky for you, you'll be able to get the game in a few months. I gotta wait until October.
Make use of that "internet" thingy. Buy the PC version online and have it shipped to you from overseas.

kodos

International Coach
ajay2k5 said:
Not in the same class but close. The graphics in Rugby 2005 were no where near Madden 2004 (never played Madden 2005).

cricket and rugby would not be close to madden graphics because compare the number of people making rugby then to madden. Madden 2005 has heaps more creators. HB Studois have done a great job with rugby 2005 and considering they are a pretty small game company.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
kodos said:
cricket and rugby would not be close to madden graphics because compare the number of people making rugby then to madden. Madden 2005 has heaps more creators. HB Studois have done a great job with rugby 2005 and considering they are a pretty small game company.

And why didn't EA hand over the Madden game Engine? Because there cheap arses and had to go with the weakest engine they have, FIFA...

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
And also because It is unlikely that the Madden engine would cope with having 30 players on screen at a time.

Come on, think about it!

sarwan

Club Cricketer
And also because It is unlikely that the Madden engine would cope with having 30 players on screen at a time.

could u elaborate it sir??that would b ur 200th post.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
LMAO, won't be able to handle over 30 players on screen. WTF, go check your fatcs before you open your motuh. The Madden engine can handle more than 30 players on field as there are about 30 during a match in there games.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
ajay2k5 said:
Codemasters has nothing to do with the release date it's all Atari's fault. And no one here in Aus is talking about the next summer of cricket, it's all ASHES ASHES ASHES, and I thought it would of been better released in time for the Ashes as thats when I'll be playing cricket. During the cricket season i'll be playing it myself or going to the beach or something, not sitting at home playing a game on a 30 Degree day.

Try telling this lot who's fault it is:

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=59094

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
stevie said:

YEP, I am in there to. I went off at Codies slightly but mainly blamed Atari, I said to Rubber that Codies/Swordfish made the game why the hell is it up to Atari to when it is released? Now tell them to release RPIC the same time as BLIC or go find a new distributor.

Thats what I said, then I apoligized to Codies and starting abusing Atari Instead.

Users who are viewing this thread